XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I'm actually pretty sad when this game is over. I love it so much. The story, the characters, the gameplay, the atmosphere, just everything is just so perfect. Best game on this side and one of the best I ever played. Those people really feel like family

Oct 3, 2019
yeah it's a html game, the preggo part start near the end of chapter 1, the mc impregnate his aunt(katerina hartlova) and other girls in the game, after you impregnate the female characters, their scenes changes to preggo version
other game is college daze, where there is preggo sex and impregnation
Interesting, it's not tagged as such but I'll check for myself. Thank you!

Reactions: Choc0keki

COLLUSION X

Dec 26, 2021
Hey, guys.
I had some trouble with my MAC, and now i don't have any saves to start :(
Actually, i stopped by the end of 0.9 version. Could you help me by share your save at the end of 0.9?
Thanks.

Reactions: sesrevis32

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
there a mission that says be sure to prepare before heading out and i talked to everyone did almost every scene available explore both forest and lodge idk what to do at this point
I'm stuck there too. We're supposed to go to the city next to follow up on the radio lead. I'm at 5 score with both Mia and Sarah, completed all of the available dialogue, boost morale with both girls daily, have plenty of food on hand, all of the weapons and gear and no further magic to practice. Just keep growing more glowing blue flowers to make more tea. I have around 11 stashed at present but going to see if I need more of them before getting a prompt to move on. I tried going to the ski lift but there is no option to turn it back on yet. The switch is still off. I cannot find a valid walkthrough pdf or video for the PC version, only the android v0.1.2a which has quite a few differences that are not in the PC version like running back and forth in the garden for no apparent reason.

I'm starting to think this prep to head out stage won't be completed until v0.11 or later is released. I even checked on the dev's patreon and v0.10 is the latest release available. So, we may be stuck here for a while. However, I will continue to harvest blue glow flowers, catch fish, forage for canned food and mushrooms hoping that once we have say fifty of the glowing blue flora we can then proceed... Fingers crossed!

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Sounds like this will be finished sometime soon. Played it for the first time around a year and a half ago and can't wait to play the final game.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you for the save, my friend!:cool:(y) I was able to load in at the final mission, navigate all the vents, kill the final boss and have the ultra hot H scene at the end. However, I and a few others are still stuck at the mission to get to town. It just keeps saying be sure to prepare before heading out. We would really appreciate a clue as to what is required to proceed. I'm thinking that I still need more glowing blue flowers. Set up to grow them and keep harvesting. Is there a certain number we need or is there something else we're missing?
Thanks and adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y):devilish:

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
I feel like they'd only put you on a list if you started looking up specific instructions on how to actually weaponize chemicals. Like I'm sure everyone at one point has googled "what is gunpowder made of" out of sheer curiosity. Now if you start looking up how to get saltpeter and sulfur, that's a different story.
Plus, you could just discreetly purchase a metric ton of fireworks around July...
fireworks usually use grey powder not black it's somewhat weaker

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Been waiting a while to play this, seems we got a good amount of content, good looking waifus.
It is time.
First impression is, main menu would be hella clean if the radio buttons were the menu buttons, heh. View attachment 1923319
Maybe changing the angle a bit, the FOV.
Well, not my place to decide that, just throwing it out there.

Time to play.
That would be pretty cool....thou the radio doesnt play any part on any parts of the game.

Feb 21, 2022
For a warning to other user, downloaded the Windows version from Anonfile, and instead of Mist got some kind of file called "Healthy.exe" which I stupidly run. This obviously is not the game, be careful downloading from there. I'm not sure if this is some kind of adware or what but my antivirus (Trendmicro) didn't pick it up. Dodgy shit if you ask me, I'm gonna stick to mega upload from now on.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Seeing how a lot of people have a problem with getting to the city I went and replayed the game up to that point and I didn't have a problem with "getting to the city" so it's either people got confused about something along the way, using an old save that messed the save up with the new patch or played with some mod that messed something up (the incest patch doesn't affect it).

Anyway I made sure to explain what you need to do to get to that point since you had to finish a couple of missions to get to the city and these are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer:
Just to be safe you need to make sure you get all the scenes with the girls. Try every "Relaxation" option at least once and visit the girls both at dusk and dawn to make sure you don't miss a scene.
If you see a heart icon that doesn't go away even after you tried the "Relaxing" options there is a scene that will play itself (for example the Tied Robin scene in her room at night).

If this doesn't help or you lads figure things out already but nothing happens your save or game might be bugged/corrupted and I'd advise you to re-download the game and start a fresh save.

I'll also add a save file right before going to the city in case the things above don't work or you don't want to replay the game to that point (usually because of the grind) but be warned I edited the character to be OP for the sake of time save.
You an change the name in the cabin (bedroom under the clock).

Sep 8, 2017
Have a BUG to report. Playing v0.10, on Mac (or v.09? I missed the last update, so I'm not sure if this problem is in the current update or the last one). When I get to the part where I've got a rope to climb the tree (sorry if this is a spoiler for anyone) and MC goes looking for a rock to weigh it down, he says, ' Let's see..." and then the next scene is FOV looking at the ground, at some rocks, and NOTHING IS SELECTABLE. Nothing lights up when I hover the mouse over it, nothing happens when I click on things. The game just dead-ends there. I can choose to 'stop-exploring', or roll-back to a previous scene, so the game doesn't freeze or hang, but I can't progress beyond this point. Anybody else having this problem?

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes