JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
IIRC dialogue between character did mention the step required to do these preparation.
well why do you have the quest log then if you don't add the steps there??
there are people stuck with no idea how to advance the story the quest log is to vague

Last edited:

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
there are people stuck with no idea how to advance the story the quest log is to vague
I suppose dev didnt notice the issue since its not fixed. But frankly you can talk to other girls to get the hint on what to do.

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
Gonna try again.

Stuck on a quest.

What Secrets do Noreias memories hold
first 3 line items are checked off,
One active is "-Talk with Robin to take a day off (morning)

I try to talk to Mia about taking the raft down stream, but she won't let me until i help Lilly and Noreia. I've tried talking to them first thing in the morning and in the dusk (can't seem to find noon time in the caves)

Any thoughts?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I suppose dev didnt notice the issue since its not fixed. But frankly you can talk to other girls to get the hint on what to do.
nope doesn't help tried everting all day.... i simply can't advance and it seams dev just doesn't care and the funny thing is im not the only one stuck because it doesn't explain what to do in the quest log for the qust in the city

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
After testing it I say your savegame is corrupted and I have two guesses why either you used a very old save as a base for the one you posted or you messed around with the variables because this is not normal
1.JPG

Reactions: JapanFreak

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
After testing it I say your savegame is corrupted and I have two guesses why either you used a very old save as a base for the one you posted or you messed around with the variables because this is not normal
View attachment 1923815
Whoever did this didn't change the actually value of the health limit and mana limit. When you sleep it will reset back to original itself.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
View attachment 1923815
its just the cheat mod.... (available on the first page of this post) if that's the problem i won't play again... without it i hated the grind with the cheat on.... i cant image how nasty the grind is without it.
thanks for looking into it

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
its just the cheat mod.... (available on the first page of this post) if that's the problem i won't play again... without it i hated the grind with the cheat on.... i cant image how nasty the grind is without it.
Here's a tip if you really want to be OP and you just don't want to grind:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun lad.

ive played this game before and there is basically no real loli or incest right?
Depends on what you view as "Loli" BECAUSE in this case it's just another way to say "petite" since the "petite" tag doesn't exist.

Incest IS in the game but you need to get the patch (Patches: ) since, I believe, Patreon doesn't like that type of content on their site.
If you were talking about scenes with Lily, then yes, now there are plenty.

Ducondu29

Jan 22, 2021
Hi, so I've been playing the game in my pc it was awesome, but my pc broke couple of days before 0.9 and I didn't have a phone until now, but when I play the game on my android the game is lagging in the menu and when I play the game crash after a couple of lines after the first two cinematic, I tried both versions of android and none worked please I need help It's been months since I played the game and really want to play it again.

sBeDs

Nov 11, 2021
Damn, absolutely love the game(#2 on my list), but i hate the fact that the end is feeling closer and closer... :( Hoping i'm wrong and that another good plot twist is just waiting around the corner that could also maybe add one or more new girl!! But at the same time good stories need an end, and stretching for the sake of milking can also make it boring! So if the ending is as epic as the ride was, i'll be happy, this game is already top quality and as earned it's place as one of the best!!

I know it might seem that way because of everything you can do, but it's actually really not that bad, if your goal is just to get at the good stuff as quickly as you can(scenes), than yeah, i get where you're coming from! H games i really get into for more than the H part of it are very rare, but to me this one is one of those rare gems that i fully enjoy playing as it was intended!!

Reactions: JapanFreak

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So this game is coming to an end? That's great news - been kind of putting it on hold because I wanted to play it to the end of the story - which is pretty great!

One more update, I can hold that long! :D

sBeDs

Nov 11, 2021
anyone got the 0.8 save file?
Here you go, the latest save is for 0.10, but since i do separated saves for each h scenes, you just need to remember what's the latest one you watched to load the right one(makes 10 pages to go through tho!! )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So this game is coming to an end? That's great news - been kind of putting it on hold because I wanted to play it to the end of the story - which is pretty great!

One more update, I can hold that long! :D
not sure how many update are left, who knows how the dev want to end it, could still have a few h-scenes left in mind, but the story so far does seem to be pretty much reaching the end! Unless, you never know, we could still be surprised with a new plot twist! Either way, one thing i can definitely say, this one is on the "worth the wait" list!!

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
IIRC dialogue between character did mention the step required to do these preparation.
You would NOT survive playing any 16bit JRPGs. I remember MANY of them where you HAD to pay attention to know what you needed to do on a quest, and if youo skipped past the dialog and went to talk to the quest giver their dialogue would say "Well, did you get it yet?"

I remember many a SuperNES RPG where my younger brothers skipped the dialogue and had to ask me what to do next, because no further clues would be forthcoming if you missed it the first time.
This has defined my current gaming path, but I can appreciate it being less than optimal for those of later gaming generatiions. Likely the dev will fix some of this by final release.

I do know that I had no problems getting past that point in prior releases, and no cheating. My gaming history forced me to pay attention or to be forever lost, as preinternet, there was no real way to just look up stuff you might have missed without specific gaming magazine purchases.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes