HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I give up on this game there are 5 people beside me who had this problem (being stuck at go to the city) make preparations to go to the city.. yet no solution.... i tried everything max lvl, i went everywhere on map, there's nothing more i can do to the generator and i cant start the cable car thingy in witch mia came
i have an exclamation mark at the elevator but i cant do anything once inside
i feel defeated.... nothing works
posting a save could help to find your problem

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I give up on this game there are 5 people beside me who had this problem (being stuck at go to the city) make preparations to go to the city.. yet no solution.... i tried everything max lvl, i went everywhere on map, there's nothing more i can do to the generator and i cant start the cable car thingy in witch mia came
i have an exclamation mark at the elevator but i cant do anything once inside
i feel defeated.... nothing works
View attachment 1923594

View attachment 1923596
View attachment 1923597
You turned on the generator in the basement of where you originally find mia, and fixed the cables so that the cable car can be used?

Reactions: JapanFreak

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
my problem is I cant fix the wires. I tried without the generator being on, and it doesnt have a <!> marker on it and the quest clearly says put gas in first. When I do and try and fix the cables, it says I have other things to do, and then says its to fix the cabels.

Reactions: JapanFreak

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Doing the quests lol

Try here, I found an old discussion with your same problem
https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-10-395games.42509/post-4647508
1657731877330.png
yep this game is not worth the Hussle why the f do an quest log and it doesn't say what you need to
the person that had the same problem it says the same thing
NOWERE it says how to unlock the gas station and fix the generator....
too bad the dev won't see this or give a fuck to fix the quest log
thanks for trying to help tho

Reactions: Antonisimo

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
View attachment 1923660
yep this game is not worth the Hussle why the f do an quest log and it doesn't say what you need to
the person that had the same problem it says the same thing
NOWERE it says how to unlock the gas station and fix the generator....
too bad the dev won't see this or give a fuck to fix the quest log
thanks for trying to help tho
Later I will check your save and try to help you better.

Game is worth and the dev is active here

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Later I will check your save and try to help you better.

Game is worth and the dev is active here
thanks if he is active here i hope he sees that and does a better quest log for this part because im not the only one stuck but in till then i cant play this i tried everything yet i don't have access to the gas station
like quest saying make preparations to go to the citty doens't help at all
How do you go to the city ?
how do you get gas for the generator ?
how do you learn to fix cables?

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
thanks if he is active here i hope he sees that and does a better quest log for this part because im not the only one stuck but in till then i cant play this i tried everything yet i don't have access to the gas station
like quest saying make preparations to go to the citty doens't help at all
How do you go to the city ?
how do you get gas for the generator ?
how do you learn to fix cables?
IIRC dialogue between character did mention the step required to do these preparation.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Gallery unlock, should work across any version, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (right click on the attachment, and select the save option)
If someone has a problem with the gallery, that is because the file you downloaded is no really in ".rpy" format (probably is in .txt).
-That means you have to get a .rpy file, copy paste that code and save it.
-Other option is with notepad++ do the same as before but "save as" and then save it as "all files type" or something like that. Dont forget the name must be "unlocker" and the end must be ".rpy", in other words, "unlocker.rpy"

But again, the problem is that your file does not work because is not in .rpy, it may has the name but its not. (look in properties to see what type of file is it.)

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes