Sep 8, 2017
Oh, and that brings up another question, for anybody- how do you post a reply on this site that includes a 'SPOILER' link? I don't think I gave away too much with the above, but in future, it'd be nice to know how to ask a question like that without forcing a spoiler on people.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Thank you for the save, my friend!:cool:(y) I was able to load in at the final mission, navigate all the vents, kill the final boss and have the ultra hot H scene at the end. However, I and a few others are still stuck at the mission to get to town. It just keeps saying be sure to prepare before heading out. We would really appreciate a clue as to what is required to proceed. I'm thinking that I still need more glowing blue flowers. Set up to grow them and keep harvesting. Is there a certain number we need or is there something else we're missing?
Thanks and adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y):devilish:
To get to the city you need to go to the district of that house where you find Mia. It is necessary to get the fuel on the left side of the forest to start the engine and also need to get cables and tape to provide and start the engine too, done that you will be heading to town with the telegraph. You don't need blue flowers anymore, you just need to explore the forest to advance progress. Here is the list of cheats to increase stamina, attack, health..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dunner and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Seeing how a lot of people have a problem with getting to the city I went and replayed the game up to that point and I didn't have a problem with "getting to the city" so it's either people got confused about something along the way, using an old save that messed the save up with the new patch or played with some mod that messed something up (the incest patch doesn't affect it).

Anyway I made sure to explain what you need to do to get to that point since you had to finish a couple of missions to get to the city and these are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer:
Just to be safe you need to make sure you get all the scenes with the girls. Try every "Relaxation" option at least once and visit the girls both at dusk and dawn to make sure you don't miss a scene.
If you see a heart icon that doesn't go away even after you tried the "Relaxing" options there is a scene that will play itself (for example the Tied Robin scene in her room at night).

If this doesn't help or you lads figure things out already but nothing happens your save or game might be bugged/corrupted and I'd advise you to re-download the game and start a fresh save.

I'll also add a save file right before going to the city in case the things above don't work or you don't want to replay the game to that point (usually because of the grind) but be warned I edited the character to be OP for the sake of time save.
You an change the name in the cabin (bedroom under the clock).
Thank you! These steps in the spoiler are more than enough to get me to town!

I was feeling stuck because there was no new info given for several days, just the quest note to get my shit together... Thanks game... How about a clue? Well, my friend, you gave me just what I needed. I can't do anything else, really, until I grow more flowers. That was the linchpin here for me. I've already harvested some and tested the new ingredients vs the ones gathered from the wild...

I've already completed all other tasks and available dialogues and been back for extras with both girls. I guess I just need to soldier on playing farmer blue flower until I get enough to cure the curse and I'll be good to go forward to gather gas and parts to repair the lift.

Thanks again to you and Krugger as well for the hand up and onward.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I can fast forward through the game up to that point and see if it's a problem with the game or the MAC build but until then see if it's not some glitch where you have to go home and then the next day you explore it works.

EDIT: This is where the rock is supposed to be so if you can't select it there may be some problem with the MAC version or something I can't think of
Rock.png

To use the Spoiler function you need to press the flag icon (between the :) and ... icons) either to write something after, [SPOILER ] aka here [ /SPOILER], or you can highlight something you already wrote and then press the spoiler button which puts the highlighted text in spoilers.
It will ask you to enter a title, like I did with the "Context" title, but it's not necessary.

There is also an Inline Spoiler option under the ... icon that makes the text "hidden" and only visible when you press the text aka like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
finally play the game for the first time today and I'm in love with it I love the story and the animations are top notch I do admit that I'm a little bit annoyed that the game ended on a cliffhanger but all well, it's sad to see that this game is finally coming to an end but it was going to happen someday

Bbwolfe

Mar 6, 2021
Thank you very much, Krugger for that save game. I got to complete the end of this update.

However, I'm still missing what happens between disrupting the director's attack and getting to the point where Krugger's save is. I've asked this question a few times, and have waited patiently a few days.

Now if someone would please tell me what the trick is to "Disrupt the director's attack" and where that scenario is located, I would greatly appreciate it.
- I already have over level 15 health etc
- looking at the top left in the game for the clue simply says "disrupt the directors attack" and I cannot move on to the part with Mia until that is complete. It doesn't matter where I go or what I do, seems to be a stalemate and I'm missing something....

Please advise.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Why do devs keep labeling their games v0.9 then next update it goes down to v0.10? Why not just label it v0.09?
Aside from a few games, they're not actually decimals. Like every version adds 0.1 or whatever, but the game isn't complete when it gets 10 or 100 updates. The number is just a way for people to keep track of what changed between versions.

Reactions: BegoneThrot

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
so where is the impreg part
About... eh... 70-80% of the way through the game right now. You can't miss it, though.

Why do devs keep labeling their games v0.9 then next update it goes down to v0.10? Why not just label it v0.09?
Because version numbering isn't counting. The point values aren't fractions; they're separators. for example, a lot of projects use "major version . feature version . bugfix" format, so a project that's on its third feature release for its initial launch with nine bugfix patches would be "1.3.9," and if updated, would go to "1.3.10" instead.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
RE: Version numbers

To be fair, programmers used to use it as fractions. They'd use a 1.0 to 1.5 jump to indicate a massive increase of content, with a 1.0 to 1.1 jump to be mostly bug fixes and nothing substantial added. Going up to 2.0 was basically the second game of the series. Of course, as patching became more common, the limitations of this approach became clearer.

What do you do when you patch your 1.5 update because it added a whole bunch of bugs? You go to 1.6. But then there's that content that got delayed because it wasn't done cooking, so it goes to 1.8. But that put in bugs as well, so out comes 1.9. But the bugfix doesn't work quite right, and you need to bugfix the bugfix... But it's not 'GameName 2' yet, because that's in development, so 1.95. And then someone has this cool idea they want to test in the 'GameName 1' engine to see if it works, so 1.98... Which needs a couple bugfixes...

Version numbers as a traditional mathematical decimal just doesn't work unless there's very few patches ever expected for a game. The current system is 'add 0.1 for any increase, and if it's a fix for a patch, add 0.0.1'

john1yaya

Dec 14, 2019
So I have been following this game for a bit now and love the gameplay and the characters, decided after a bit of time as you have been finishing up this masterpiece to look at its lack of better word predecessor A Tale of Eden and thought it too was an amazing game and left on a good ending...kinda it was left open in my opinion for a second chapter or a Tale of Eden 2 do you think you would ever go back to that story at some point?

Sep 8, 2017
I can fast forward through the game up to that point and see if it's a problem with the game or the MAC build but until then see if it's not some glitch where you have to go home and then the next day you explore it works.

EDIT: This is where the rock is supposed to be so if you can't select it there may be some problem with the MAC version or something I can't think of
View attachment 1925738

To use the Spoiler function you need to press the flag icon (between the :) and ... icons) either to write something after, [SPOILER ] aka here [ /SPOILER], or you can highlight something you already wrote and then press the spoiler button which puts the highlighted text in spoilers.
It will ask you to enter a title, like I did with the "Context" title, but it's not necessary.

There is also an Inline Spoiler option under the ... icon that makes the text "hidden" and only visible when you press the text aka like this.
Well, now I feel like a total dipshit. Went and tried that part again, hovered my mouse over the part highlighted above, and.............There it was. I SWORE I'd checked everywhere on that screen. Guess I was wrong. Sorry. Disregard my bug report.

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Well, now I feel like a total dipshit. Went and tried that part again, hovered my mouse over the part highlighted above, and.............There it was. I SWORE I'd checked everywhere on that screen. Guess I was wrong. Sorry. Disregard my bug report.
No worries. The first time I played I had the same reaction as you. I had to go with the old flash games trick of slowly moving the mouse from left to right, from top to bottom, just to find that one highlighted object in the bg :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes