dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
grat'z to Dev getting Mist onto steam, I cant wait to buy game in fall 2022 on steam. Cause I loathe Patreon. i'll never give thous asshats money.. but cant wait for it to come out bud.. awesome game

NisH12

Aug 10, 2018
Hello 395games_Rathieu, i have played alot of adult games but for me mist was my most favourite game amongst them, it's story and all the characters i loved them.i love everything about it. i am really very sad that it is ending. Recently my father died and i was very much close to my father thats by i was really sad and mist make me fell quite well from past few days and i have become quite fond of all the characters.i am requesting if possible can you make your next game with the same cast but different story.

Thank you for making this wonderful game.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Well, I came back here a year later. It was an interesting experience. The fact that Robin got pregnant was funny to me, since I was just starting to wonder how many hundreds of gallons MC poured into her. The joke about the main character was also funny, but too short. As for my complaints about the game - problems with the dynamics of the text. Since getting into the tunnels, we have 3 places (from 0.6 to 0.10 version of the game), between which little happens, and when it comes to them, the plot begins to pile up with a shovel, and I had to take a break after such canvases of text. But in general, good impressions of the game. I hope that after the end of MIST, the author will remember about his last game. If someone needs to save 1-1 - in the house before the final battle, 1-2 orgy after the victory, 1-3 for 1 dialogue before the end.

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
I was skeptical when I first started the game in May 2021. I closed and deleted it without saving a second time. Now, I find this game to be rather interesting. The graphics isn't exactly my cup of tea. But the story isn't bad. And the dialogues are rather well-planned. Also, the animations are one of the best I've seen. Some animated sequences are longer than they should be. But thankfully the developer included a skip button. Which was awesome. I would totally give this animation a 9/10. I' give the graphics a 7/10, while it's not my style, it seems that the creator/ developer put in some effort to customize some graphics. Where most games I played uses mostly ready-made assets. The dialogue has minimal errors, so a 8/10. Story (so far); 7/10.

I've never submitted a review nor know how to submit one. I hope this is useful. And hope the dev continue to make this better! ✌

Edit: Some of the arrows has a hole in them, makes it hard to click on it when using a trackpad while playing the minigames. Try using a solid arrow instead of one with a hole. And that back button is in a shape of a location marker, that was quite confusing. I'd thought that "back" button takes me home. And it would be great to add a "stop exploring" button on screen rather than requiring the user to navigating to the top left icon. 395games_Rathieu

Last edited:

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Where most games I played uses mostly ready-made assets.
this is where you got to the right place, and precisely because of this, I don't like the current situation in this area, not only that there are a lot of unfinished projects (it's not for me to judge, and I know how difficult it is), but more of those that don't even change the basic models in the editor.

I'd thought that "back" button takes me home. And it would be great to add a "stop exploring" button on screen rather than requiring the user to navigating to the top left icon
at the beginning of the game, this is not particularly useful, it is more needed in the part after the tunnels are discovered, since in half of the cases you have 50-100 energy remaining.

well, in general, I agree with your estimates

PhadarSolo

Sep 12, 2017
Playing through 0.10, and I've come across a missing image issue. 'bg nscene02_01.jpg' is missing from the game. Unpacked the 'archive.rpa' and confirmed the jpg is indeed missing.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
I startet the gmae two times. But i couldnt play it further. Is it worth to play?
I'd say so, and given it's popularity I'm guessing a lot of others would agree.
Buuut.... if something bores you so much that you've dropped it multiple times already, then it just might not be your cup of tea.

Reactions: sava75
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes