c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
I want to ask you guys I play the game using compress files .I want to know if I install the 3.1GB files will the experience better than it?

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
the game is insanely good, but i do have some gripes with it that make it fall short of being a 5 out of 5 and some things that i think can and should be improved in the next project, but taking into account how this game did improve through the development (specially the animations and character writing) and how much of a masive improvement it is compared to the author's first work i do believe that they can be accomplished

but im going to reserve my judgement until the last update so that i can see the entire game

LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
I'm stuck, can't find any move for further progress. Can someone help me asap?
I can't repair the broken cables, bacause there is still staff to do (the quest "learn how to perair a cable. (Livingroom, evening)" is already finished (had no space for it in the screenshot).

I can't build the bath bacause I still miss materials, I got enough wood, where to get the rest?

I couldn't find any option to send her out to build a fence.

EDIT: I guess I have to visit the city before finishiong the bath. But I can't repair the cables (2. screenshot) and I don't how to order her to start building the fence.
I added my save file if someone want to check.

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm stuck, can't find any move for further progress. Can someone help me asap?
I can't repair the broken cables, bacause there is still staff to do (the quest "learn how to perair a cable. (Livingroom, evening)" is already finished (had no space for it in the screenshot).

I can't build the bath bacause I still miss materials, I got enough wood, where to get the rest?

I couldn't find any option to send her out to build a fence.

EDIT: I guess I have to visit the city before finishiong the bath. But I can't repair the cables (2. screenshot) and I don't how to order her to start building the fence.
I added my save file if someone want to check.
To get materials go to the kitchen, click on the bamboo on the table and send Mia .. She will get some material each day ( skip days until she gets all that you need ).

To start to build the fence is always clicking the bamboo and click build ( once you have materials of course ) and Mia will start to build it a little each day.

LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
To get materials go to the kitchen, click on the bamboo on the table and send Mia .. She will get some material each day ( skip days until she gets all that you need ).

To start to build the fence is always clicking the bamboo and click build ( once you have materials of course ) and Mia will start to build it a little each day.
I guess I already collected enough wood or do I have to skip more days?
In the second screenshot the dialogue after clicking "build"

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I guess I already collected enough wood or do I have to skip more days?
In the second screenshot the dialogue after clicking "build"
You don't need only wood for the bathouse as you can see

LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
You don't need only wood for the bathouse as you can see
Then maybe you can tell me where to collect the missing materials?

As I already wrote in my first post I can't figure out what the next step is and I already said that I don't know where to find these materials.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Then maybe you can tell me where to collect the missing materials?

As I already wrote in my first post I can't figure out what the next step is and I already said that I don't know where to find these materials.
Rocks can be gathered at the lake if you opened the trail on the right ( you should have an exclamation point there), plastic and other materials at the lodge.

Reactions: LukeSR

LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
Rocks can be gathered at the lake if you opened the trail on the right ( you should have an exclamation point there), plastic and other materials at the lodge.
Where on the lake? I attached 2 pictures of the 2 different lake spots.

I also went through all spaces in the lodge part of the map, where is plastic?

LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
find this location for rocks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the effort, but as you can see in my image of the lake location, there is no option to go the right path (as I see on you screenshot).

I think I stuck in a bug or something. But I leave the game from now on, the game isn't that good anyway, after reading all the comments before playing this game I thought it would be better and this part took the last piece of motivation.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for the effort, but as you can see in my image of the lake location, there is no option to go the right path (as I see on you screenshot).

I think I stuck in a bug or something. But I leave the game from now on, the game isn't that good anyway, after reading all the comments before playing this game I thought it would be better and this part took the last piece of motivation.
I don't know, a bug is always possible, but it seems more than you could have missed some step and got stuck, it can happen.
The game is really good, but it's my personal opinion, the only thing I could do to help you is give you a save that you can use as a new starting point, in case let me know. :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

well do other quests then till you progress in that area , you will know when it will be unlocked

LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
well do other quests then till you progress in that area , you will know when it will be unlocked
Of course I would do other quests if there was a possibility for further progress, but I already played like 20 days clicking everything x times on day and night and I couln't find anything that I missed.
I woulnd't ask in a forum if there were something still to do in the game.

And I don't know if thats the case, but I think that I have to build the fence before heading to town, that's the reason he say that there is still stuff to do when I try to repair the cables. But there is no option for me to build the fence.

I don't know, a bug is always possible, but it seems more than you could have missed some step and got stuck, it can happen.
The game is really good, but it's my personal opinion, the only thing I could do to help you is give you a save that you can use as a new starting point, in case let me know. :)
Hmm... I still think it's a bug, but if you can give me a save file it would be nice. I don't want to play it today, but tomorrow is another day and maybe my frustration about this game will be gone xd
Do you have some save file before city?

IF SOMEONE HAS THE TIME, YOU CAN CHECK MY SAVE FILE THAT I ATTACHED TO MY FIRST POST, I RE-ATTACH IT HERE.
AND THEN TELL ME IF I'M A COMPLETE IDIOT.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Of course I would do other quests if there was a possibility for further progress, but I already played like 20 days clicking everything x times on day and night and I couln't find anything that I missed.

And I don't know if thats the case, but I think that I have to build the fence before heading to town, that's the reason he say that there is still stuff to do when I try to repair the cables. But there is no option for me to build the fence.

Hmm... I still think it's a bug, but if you can give me a save file it would be nice. I don't want to play it today, but tomorrow is another day and maybe my frustration about this game will be gone xd

IF SOMEONE HAS THE TIME, YOU CAN CHECK MY SAVE FILE THAT I ATTACHED TO MY FIRST POST, I RE-ATTACH IT HERE.
well i did check and i got no clue whats the issue, you got 2 quests beside , to fix cables which you have to finish other stuff 1st and to build fence and bath which you also cant
the fence is blocking you, no clue why, maybe you should had it built long ago already and as you progressed bath overwrite it and you got screwed (i dont think you should be able to built bath at this point of game and yet for some reason you have it there)

well if you dont find the solution just use console and write
1661121406888.png
build damn bath and after you get option to build fence
and after you get option to fix the cables and have a bath

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741 and LukeSR

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Here we go, fence completed, cables repaired and you just need to go to the city.
As you can see you can take some days of relax in order to built up stamina, health and strength and also romance the girls before exploring the city, have a good playthrough. :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes