taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is it done with this version or is there more? If there's just like 1 more update until complete i'd rather wait for 1 more update before continuing this game.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
1 thing i hope for the dev's next project is that he makes the art style more consistent. The Character faces and hair look very anime but the bodies and the rest of the artwork doesn't. its jarring. Especially in the blowjob scenes where you see the realistic dick next the anime face. Minor gripe.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Is it done with this version or is there more? If there's just like 1 more update until complete i'd rather wait for 1 more update before continuing this game.
Story is done... maybe he is going to do some bug fixing but I don't know.

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
Grats on finishing the game, was really fun to play through. Looking forward to your future work.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Congrats to 395games_Rathieu for a completed game.

A quick note, possibly for your bugfixes and finishing touches: I usually play all my adult VNs/games with sound turned off in preferences/options, but I noticed that in your game, sound still comes in during animations (especially sex animations), which means I need to mute my entire system's audio to avoid these sounds (I sometimes play these after-hours at the office). Please either make sure you separate audio out of the animation videos, or make sure the video playback follows the audio levels set in preferences/options.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes