Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, I just saw this game, I must have missed it entirely, but I am eager to get it a go.
3.25 GB Ok... I think Yoda might want to chime in on this.

1661458590026.png
I'm going to say thanks up front to all the people in volved in this game, from the reviews and comments, this game was done right. So thanks, and cheers.

Last edited:

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Im impressed with the high ratings alone. Looks good, cant wait to DL. Have one question that I couldnt find the answer to in the thread: Doesnt look like DAZ or HS, what software was used for the models? Have seen it a few times in other games, just curious. THanx

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Waiting for Mac update and congratulations to the developer for completing the story, always great to see a project making it to the end. :)
You can update it yourself, download the PC version and unzip it, after that take the game folder inside and drag it in the autorun folder of the Mac version, replacing the older game folder inside ( you can either drag it out or eliminate it, your choice).
The path to do so is: Right click on the Mac icon game/click on Show Package Contents on the menu pop up/Contents/Resources/Autorun ( there is the older game folder). :)

Reactions: Hinomura

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
Thanks for making this game (y)
if anything i wish the ending was done bit differently.. like now it brings you to the ''past'' when you continue after completing the game

i wish it would keep the pregnant models instead and there was a way to do all lewd scenes or most anyways without loading old saves

but anyways cant wait to see what you do next!

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
Is the v0.11 have new content? or just some bug fixed and some optimization? My game progress has just come to the cave. Do I really need to install the latest version?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is the v0.11 have new content? or just some bug fixed and some optimization? My game progress has just come to the cave. Do I really need to install the latest version?
this one finishes the story, next update gona be last one (probably) and have only fixes so yeah i would say you really do, if you want to finish the story if you dont then you dont

Reactions: c3907970

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
this one finishes the story, next update gona be last one (probably) and have only fixes so yeah i would say you really do, if you want to finish the story if you dont then you dont
Oh thanks for answer. And if I install latest version, my save will be broken? More question, the cheating mod can work in this version?

Reactions: micmitja

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
oh so there might be further updates or at least an epilogue or something
hopefully there'll be individual endings or at least pregnancy

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
a moment will not continue the game? No more updates? is that I saw that it says that the story ends
there will be one more update, but that one will be just fixes and optimizations as they said, current one finish the story and you got 3 hot sex scenes for bonus

oh so there might be further updates or at least an epilogue or something
hopefully there'll be individual endings or at least pregnancy
those 3 sex scenes mentioned above are pregnant sex, no birth tho
as for story goes its done as it say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
395games_Rathieu I played the update

i like it, but at the same time i want to know more: i mean the WHOLE world was wiped out? Or only that area? What about the rest of the world, i mean if the entirety of mankind is wiped out(except for the main characters) it should mean that they've a whole world for them, but for how long? i mean, if that is the case it means that the characters are the last humans on earth, and once they die of old age (let's remember that only Nori is magical/supernatural and possibly MC considering what he did, so they may have a different lifespan MAYBE, you didn't say much about it) then we've the kids, but then what? Extinction because there aren't nearly enough humans to repopulate, and incest isn't a long-term solution unless you want to deal with several genetic diseases and other health-issues

i mean, it's a good ending, i love it, but at the same time i'm filled with questions >.<

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes