XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Man it has been a true pleasure. A perfect game ending in a perfect way, but even though I'm so happy this masterpiece was done just right I really feel empty since the story of those great characters is over now and we will never see them again.
To the team I can only say: Thank you for all the hard work! You truly made something special here

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !
, .

. . .
If you'd like to help us out, !
For some reason magnet isn't working here. I always use magnet on other sites with no issue, but here i waited 30 minutes.
including restarting qbtorrent, dropping vpn, and pausing / unpausing the torrent itself and no dice.
once i deleted it and downloaded the .torrent file it downloaded right away. and quickly so.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
For some reason magnet isn't working here. I always use magnet on other sites with no issue, but here i waited 30 minutes.
including restarting qbtorrent, dropping vpn, and pausing / unpausing the torrent itself and no dice.
once i deleted it and downloaded the .torrent file it downloaded right away. and quickly so.
Oh shit, we really should just remove magnets. Yeah, sorry - magnets are _super_ finicky when it comes to private torrents. Sorry about that, moving forward - the torrent files themselves should always work and are far, far more stable!

kokas

Jul 5, 2017
Is this thing only for me happens?, (android and joyplay versions) when video is about to happen this comes up..

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
From changelog: "0.11 finishes the story of the game." Anyone know if that means content-complete or if there's more (side-stories, extra scenes, ect) to be added? I've been holding off playing the rest of the game till I see the "complete" tag. But maybe it's just not been applied yet on the forum.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2017
From changelog: "0.11 finishes the story of the game." Anyone know if that means content-complete or if there's more (side-stories, extra scenes, ect) to be added? I've been holding of playing the rest of the game till I see the "complete" tag. But maybe it's just not been applied yet on the forum.
There was a credits roll. I don't expect any more content updates. Maybe a patch update. This game is also really good with save file compatibility so if there was a content update you'd be fine with your old saves.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
There was a credits roll. I don't expect any more content updates. Maybe a patch update. This game is also really good with save file compatibility so if there was a content update you'd be fine with your old saves.
Thanks. I played through the majority of the content about 2-3 updates ago. Figured I could stand waiting a bit for the rest as this dev is impressively quick at updating content.

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes