Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
Really good game. One of my favorite. I just wish the animations were more interactive... to kinda of convey the feeling you are in control. I think this game really deserved something like that, especially this already has interactive combat.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Thanks for the wonderful game, happy to see it close out with a happy ending! The stability, content, models, and plot all came together really well! The open ending is really nice too, we got to see a snippet of the MC and his wives settling into life post-story, leaving it open for any crossover or cameo in the future. I'll be keeping an eye out for future games!

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Honestly, I don't even know what to say. The ending of 0.10 was sad, but fair (relatively), and 0.11 put a full ending, but in my feelings, I would have liked the closed final 10 more than what we got. but these are purely my subjective feelings. But in any case, this is one of the rare good games, I hope the author will not abandon this case.
And full save

Reactions: BanditoMarito

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
395games_Rathieu A few comments

1. I'm not really into horror survival games
2. Most of the games I follow here, I do so more for the story, than the sex scenes, although those are definitely a part of the experience.

I loved this game, from start to end. I have it on my Steam wishlist for once the final version is released. Worth the cost.

I can't wait for your next game.

:cool: Eric Grey

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
All tasks show up as completed. Last one on there is "share your findings with the girls". Also no other talk options.
I looked at the scripts, I understand you didn't find the food. Try to look for interactive objects on the locations during the outing

onlyforyou

Jun 18, 2017
I looked at the scripts, I understand you didn't find the food. Try to look for interactive objects on the locations during the outing
Found all food. Even reloaded a save and did it again and still wont let me do anything else. Save prob got fked up at some point.

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
anyone got a save right after you rescue noelle? got a new hard drive, i was a bit after that but i feel thats a safe "checkpoint" to carry on from

kirigaya12315

Feb 8, 2020
when extracting the game I get 2 errors
checksum error
the file is corrupted
does anyone know what's wrong? when I downloaded version 0.8.1 this didn't happen to me.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
is the game considered complete or does the dev have plans for this, like more content after beating the final boss, bug fixes, etc.?

Yalon

Mar 26, 2018
is the game considered complete or does the dev have plans for this, like more content after beating the final boss, bug fixes, etc.?
"MIST v0.11 is basically the completed game. The next patch, which will be 1.0 will completely focus on bugfixes, improved grammar and maybe small adjustements where needed, but with 0.11 the story is finished. I'll write a more detailed post regarding MIST and the future on Monday, but you can already check out , for more information." - the dev, according to his patreon.

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes