395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
This whole discussion about Noreia is pure gold :D

And Noreia is indeed very loosely based on a celtic goddess. But not much is known about her or if that even was a specific goddess or just something else we misinterpreted. So story wise it has nothing to do with it and she could have been based on a bunch of different figures as many of you have pointed out already.

The main reason for the breast size is actually that I don't like those huge 3D tits and I think there are plenty of other games where you can easily get those if you want to. I think the point that she has this motherly energy still comes across and her body is definitely bigger than that of the other girls. Just wanted to participate aswell...

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

And Noreia is indeed very loosely based on a celtic goddess. But not much is known about her or if that even was a specific goddess or just something else we misinterpreted. So story wise it has nothing to do with it and she could have been based on a bunch of different figures as many of you have pointed out already.

The main reason for the breast size is actually that I don't like those huge 3D tits and I think there are plenty of other games where you can easily get those if you want to. I think the point that she has this motherly energy still comes across and her body is definitely bigger than that of the other girls. Just wanted to participate aswell...

ONE of the many things I love about this game is that there are no cartoon balloon adolescent fantasy boobs. All the girls in the game are believably built. Some games and VN's having a woman with breasts the size of a 4 year old child each works, but this game doesn't need it, and it would detract from the story. The more realistic the protagonists are, even a Goddess, the more unreal the enemy becomes.

Just my take on the matter.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Passed it first due to the art, now completed it and it is very well done game. Enjoyed it a lot!

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I don't see any problem with that. An interesting character will be interesting, even if it was made on some basis, as an example of the same "Death" from the books "Discworld".

Just wanted to participate aswell...
Thank you for ending this argument

The more realistic the protagonists are, even a Goddess, the more unreal the enemy becomes.
In my opinion, non-realism is still useful, since it allows us to implement our ideas and desires. I have heard a similar quote somewhere - Such books help people get into situations in which they themselves can not find themselves, that is why they are so popular. In general, this was said about horror games, and maybe not, and maybe I even made it up, in any case, this is my position.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I wish someone would make a guide for this game, I did as was asked and got the fish for Robin and now i'm stuck because of an event that can no longer happen, that's just bad design developer dude, and I actually wanted to play this game too.
How could you ever get stuck in a linear game where you have a step-by-step guide embedded in the game itself?

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
But what I miss this imaga
Talk to Mia in the evening by the fireplace to raise the relationship with her, then drink tea and ask her to help ( if you have not done this yet, then 2 times you need to drink, since 1 will be Robin)

Thats i know what i mean is , is there way to unlock the blank scenes besides going through the game ?.
The surest way is to download someone's save, such as mine.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Talk to Mia in the evening by the fireplace to raise the relationship with her, then drink tea and ask her to help ( if you have not done this yet, then 2 times you need to drink, since 1 will be Robin)

The surest way is to download someone's save, such as mine.
I have the same missing 1 scene with not just Mia but Robin too, so I need to raise more relationship with her just like with Mia to unblock the last Morale raising scene?

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I have the same missing 1 scene with not just Mia but Robin too, so I need to raise more relationship with her just like with Mia to unblock the last Morale raising scene?
In her case, you need to talk to her in the evening by the fireplace and choose the dialogue option-another way. Then she will tell you what to do.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019

She is awesome. For me she adds so much to the game. I mean more than story wise. The whole experience is amazing. I can't wait for more with Lily, and Noreia. I really don't mind the spelling errors. It is understandable. "Haters going to hate". Nothing wrong with learning or helping though.

Believe it or not, for me it is addictive. The story, movement sequence, the art, everything is amazing. Keep it up.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
She is awesome. For me she adds so much to the game. I mean more than story wise. The whole experience is amazing. I can't wait for more with Lily, and Noreia. I really don't mind the spelling errors. It is understandable. "Haters going to hate". Nothing wrong with learning or helping though.

Believe it or not, for me it is addictive. The story, movement sequence, the art, everything is amazing. Keep it up.
I hope we can rescue her in the future, her design and the way she interact with the protagonist really grow in me. Hopefully it won't be the end game scenario because we need more moment with all the girls

Reactions: SonofOrion

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
lol just wait, she mellows as she gets to know you. As you get to know her better, you may even bring out a side of her that will change the dynamic to be considerably in your favour.
Plus, she's a farmer's daughter, so should be quite useful in that scenario. Maybe she could even help to grow food, in the garden?
Yeah, actually i was guessing that gonna be changed soon and she has reasons and immediately it changed. But still she is so sassy :D But i like her since the beginning of story. Now I'm dealing with Mia. She is a quicker for sure.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, actually i was guessing that gonna be changed soon and she has reasons and immediately it changed. But still she is so sassy :D But i like her since the beginning of story. Now I'm dealing with Mia. She is a quicker for sure.
lol true! Robin is very much a sub, maybe that's part of why she's so brusque outwardly at the start, over and above being scared, but Mia is very competitive so much more willing to push the boundaries, so to speak. ;)

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
lol true! Robin is very much a sub, maybe that's part of why she's so brusque outwardly at the start, over and above being scared, but Mia is very competitive so much more willing to push the boundaries, so to speak. ;)
Perhaps her submissive attitude what pushes me from her. Submissiveness is good for a girl what makes everythig quite easier but it also must include a lil bit love too. Otherwise it's just being a sexual wierdo to me.

4.60 star(s) 687 Votes