Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
It was the same for me earlier in the game, my curse level only dropped when I was 1st given the tea(s), by the girsl, then again when I made a subsequent cup and then, after that, it remained at 100% until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have only made 1 cup in the kitchen myself through the whole game, the option has not been there since.
Does being 100% cursed prevent me using the magic attack? I've got the feeling it does, but can't remember if it informed me of that.
*EDIT: Not to worry, going further into the "Eat" menu turned it up. Because it was called "Eat" & I've never eaten a cup of tea, I presumed it was only offering me food. Me being too literal. lol :FacePalm:
On further investigation, the option for tea is there & being cursed is what was preventing me from using the magic.
All sorted now.
When you're completely cursed [100%].
It also weakens you for a whole day. [Cured gauge will reset tomorrow but be careful with it the better]

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
MIST [v0.6a] 395games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 315 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 297 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Feb 6, 2018
Wow great game! I right now am at the part where you build a fence around your hut and really hope this game has some stuff to offer till I reach the version's end!
How often does the dev do updates?

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
Guys, Here is my edited save of Mist v0.6a with

• Stamina = 5000
Enough to wander around until you get bored.:LOL:
• Health = 5000
Enough to kill everyone comes to your way. :mad:
• Ammo = 500
instead of only 2 you can now use 500 bullets :D

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes