God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Was anyone able to unlock this scene without editing the save file, I've tried many times but nothing I tried worked.

I used

and change the value for these these to 1
rscene04 > unlocked 1/0
rscene04 > watched 1/0

View attachment 917078
Just spend time with her at the evening.
You will know when things are going to happen

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Rather than trusting a Reddit post, here's the answer from Patreon:
Just as a little info, Charge up front has to be manually enabled by the creator of the page and I don't have it enabled on my campaign. (That might change at some point because a few options on Patreon are tied to it, but for now I am happy without charge up front.)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just spend time with her at the evening.
You will know when things are going to happen
Thanks, finally was able to get iy
From the looks of it "testing out the agreement" first prevents the option to get a "glimpse of her panties".

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
395games_Rathieu

There seems to be a couple of bugs
1-the fifth scene in the replay section, unlocks before unlocking it during gameplay
2-Not sure if this a bug, but, if I test out the agreement before getting the option to get a glimpse of robins panties, that option doesn't show up.

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
any hints for killing the 4 shadows in the forest? i really can't kill them all. keep dying to the corrupted one.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
1606443651845.png
Just a heads up, it appears something is wrong with MEGA. Please look into thanks. hmm it seams non of the down load links are working at this time. Things are good on this end.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
keeps saying there is nothing for me to learn. do i nd to do something else first?
Do you get the option to train with magic?
if so, I can't think of what it might be, except maybe you didn't equip the strongest weapons you have.
because once I training with magic one time, and while it took a little time, I was able to defeat all of them.
Just make sure you leave the magic for the glowy red guys.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Was anyone able to unlock this scene without editing the save file, I've tried many times but nothing I tried worked.

I used

and change the value for these these to 1
rscene04 > unlocked 1/0
rscene04 > watched 1/0

View attachment 917078
Yes, I have it unlocked from gameplay.
Few other people through the thread had missed that one, see you managed to get it OK in the end (y)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes, I have it unlocked from gameplay.
Few other people through the thread had missed that one, see you managed to get it OK in the end (y)
Yes I did. Thanks
and from the looks of it, it might have been a bug, if you test out the agreement before getting it

Reactions: whichone

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello, just started the game looks like I will have a lot of fun !
I was worried, is there a way to replay scenes ? I don't see Gallery or Anything in the gameplay that could make me able to rewatch scenes :-/ ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
keeps saying there is nothing for me to learn. do i nd to do something else first?
Did you shoot out a red bolt when you last train magic
if not, I think you need to talk to Mia again in the evening

also, using the quick attack uses no stamina
best advice, use the quick attack with the small fry, leaving the heavy stuff for the bigger enemies

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
I love this game. Been with it since day one and will be with it to the end. Here is a fan sig I made almost a year ago.

Reactions: Wyrme

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Found out, you need to defeat the first red monster, lose to the the second, I think
Have dinner with everyone in the living room
then you are able to train magic one more time

It also helps to increase your level for health and attack

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Found out, you need to defeat the first red monster, lose to the the second, I think
Have dinner with everyone in the living room
then you are able to train magic one more time
I only fought one glowing monster and was able to talk about it then train magic.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes