bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Was fun... but the writing to try and not unintentionally offend someone that well isn't there... is a kinda cringe. MC is living in a post apocalypte world... the last thing someone in the situation would care about would be political correctness, for people that aren't there. (is more for the viewer but even then it is over the top, like MC doesn't need to give a long ass explanation about them not wanting something in their butt lol).

Biggest issue with it tho... it really does wounders at breaking immersion... which isn't exactly fun. To clarify it isn't the sister story shit, it is MCs overeaction to not wanting to offended the viewer but going overboard with it.

i.e. a 4th wall break without actually breaking the 4th wall, and instead just breaking your immersion. Like simply having MC say "fk no I am not into butt stuff." or "I am not into butt stuff." is enough, we don't need an entire monologue of him not trying to offend a male character that isn't there.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Was fun... but the writing to try and not unintentionally offend someone that well isn't there... is a kinda cringe. MC is living in a post apocalypte world... the last thing someone in the situation would care about would be political correctness, for people that aren't there. (is more for the viewer but even then it is over the top, like MC doesn't need to give a long ass explanation about them not wanting something in their butt lol).

Biggest issue with it tho... it really does wounders at breaking immersion... which isn't exactly fun. To clarify it isn't the sister story shit, it is MCs overeaction to not wanting to offended the viewer but going overboard with it.

i.e. a 4th wall break without actually breaking the 4th wall, and instead just breaking your immersion. Like simply having MC say "fk no I am not into butt stuff." or "I am not into butt stuff." is enough, we don't need an entire monologue of him not trying to offend a male character that isn't there.
I laughed at that cause i thought it was done intentionally like that Seinfeld episode not that there's anything wrong with that:LOL:

Reactions: splamo

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I laughed at that cause i thought it was done intentionally like that Seinfeld episode not that there's anything wrong with that:LOL:
I may have missed the humor, cause well on its own I get it, but in context of the game for what it is, feels out of place imo. Not that there shouldn't be humor, the stuff with mia is good and well written imo, is just the MC stuff that feels wrong and out of place. Like given the torture he has just endured... I would expect his humor to be a little more dark.

Could be my own fault though for knowing how people who go through trauma and/or dark events tend to have darker senses of humor. Is quite common for veterans while serving to develop a sense of gallows humor. (OG dark humor).

Like that joke Mia made when MC was looking for lily, that is something I would expect in that situation from people, kinda expected MC to have humor more like that. Given well... he is a dude, and from experience I believe men generally have the darker sense of humor (note I use the word generally i.e. the norm. it isn't a rule or a is always like this, just a mostly is the case... I have to clarify this cause people treat the term as if it is a law that is never broken these days).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
OK, I did the training for magic and shot a hole in the log, so I've unlocked the magic attack.
I can't use it against the glowing red guys, or any target for that matter.
I wonder if it's because I'm back in the same position as before, 100% cursed and no option in the kitchen to make tea, only to eat or upgrade my defences.
Got 11 blue plants in inventory.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
OK, I did the training for magic and shot a hole in the log, so I've unlocked the magic attack.
I can't use it against the glowing red guys, or any target for that matter.
I wonder if it's because I'm back in the same position as before, 100% cursed and no option in the kitchen to make tea, only to eat or upgrade my defences.
Got 11 blue plants in inventory.
Sounds like a bugged save tbh.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sounds like a bugged save tbh.
It was the same for me earlier in the game, my curse level only dropped when I was 1st given the tea(s), by the girsl, then again when I made a subsequent cup and then, after that, it remained at 100% until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have only made 1 cup in the kitchen myself through the whole game, the option has not been there since.
Does being 100% cursed prevent me using the magic attack? I've got the feeling it does, but can't remember if it informed me of that.
*EDIT: Not to worry, going further into the "Eat" menu turned it up. Because it was called "Eat" & I've never eaten a cup of tea, I presumed it was only offering me food. Me being too literal. lol :FacePalm:
On further investigation, the option for tea is there & being cursed is what was preventing me from using the magic.
All sorted now.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
People these days. Everything you don't like is "politically correct" lol. Talk about cringe, THAT'S cringe. Not all humor is perfect and not every joke lands, that's life. By the way, tons of straight guys, tough and masculine as ever, like a finger up the bum or having their salad tossed. Tons. Not just "pc snowflake homosexuals" or whatever the hell you're thinking.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It was the same for me earlier in the game, my curse level only dropped when I was 1st given the tea(s), by the girsl, then again when I made a subsequent cup and then, after that, it remained at 100% until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have only made 1 cup in the kitchen myself through the whole game, the option has not been there since.
Does being 100% cursed prevent me using the magic attack? I've got the feeling it does, but can't remember if it informed me of that.
*EDIT: Not to worry, going further into the "Eat" menu turned it up. Because it was called "Eat" & I've never eaten a cup of tea, I presumed it was only offering me food. Me being too literal. lol :FacePalm:
On further investigation, the option for tea is there & being cursed is what was preventing me from using the magic.
All sorted now.
Lol fair enough, we all make mistakes like that.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just as a little info, Charge up front has to be manually enabled by the creator of the page and I don't have it enabled on my campaign. (That might change at some point because a few options on Patreon are tied to it, but for now I am happy without charge up front.)
Thank you! I'll sign up now, then!
I went with $5. I recently reduced a $5 and a $10 down to $1 each.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Lilly's "experiments" on mc is the only thing I hate here. Why it is not avoidable ??

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
When they go home from the city there is a small text mistake, they are talking about the hut and it belonged to their father not your father. (our father's family)

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Lilly's "experiments" on mc is the only thing I hate here. Why it is not avoidable ??
Because not everything in a game is avoidable??
If you don't like incest content then don't load the patch, else where is the problem with it? In every other game you also have triggered scenes in the main story.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
395games_Rathieu

Sowing needle should be sewing needle sowing also needs to be changed when talking about sewing.

image liyheadheart not found so her head icon doesn't appear in a room. There was 2 spots in the image.rpy file that had spelling mistakes which caused the error after editing them her icon and heart appeared fine. Had to edit liy to lily in both spots.

Game still has warning about saving game when you hit the end of mist version 0.5 content which should of been removed with this latest update.

Mia icon doesn't appear when she is working in the basement when you have the paint. But clicking on the room you will find her there.

I was able to find all scenes for all girls except for Robin's page 2 2nd scene top row.

Traceback error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dungeons.rpy", line 1823, in script
$ quests05.remove(magicexterminate03)
File "game/dungeons.rpy", line 1823, in <module>
$ quests05.remove(magicexterminate03)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

The error was ignorable.

Last edited:

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
If anybody is having an issue with the missing lilyhead for her room hear is the corrected image .rpy, just drop it the the game foler like a patch.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
man I think this might be the best game on this site, and I'm not even being hyperbolic . it's so god damn good in every way I find important in these kind of games. and the sex talk is just perfect: not too mild and not too over the board either; just perfect to make it believeble and kinky. I think the unique art style is what takes it a notch above the games I have as signature.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
man I think this might be the best game on this site, and I'm not even being hyperbolic . it's so god damn good in every way I find important in these kind of games. and the sex talk is just perfect: not too mild and not too over the board either; just perfect to make it believeble and kinky. I think the unique art style is what takes it a notch above the games I have as signature.
Nah. Can't beat "ataegina"

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes