riji

Dec 17, 2017
Name and feel of the game really give me Myst vibes, and 3d animation on picking up stuff reminds me of a ton of the other early quests and horrors. A great feel-good game.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol took me a while to figure out how to use the bath house, thought it was gonna be from the lounge, spoke to the girls about the documents from the tunnel and nothing appeared, spent a couple of days until I went to the garden! lol :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rory Smith

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock Noreia the last scenes in the gallery 0.7.1 ?
Already finish the latest update with her then I load with latest save point it still unavailable.

Reactions: Ale69

Jayjay133

May 6, 2020
If anyone knows how to solve this, please help
This happens why I was talking to Lilly about the keycard and fixing it and leaving.

While running game code:
File "game/events.rpy", line 483, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events.rpyc", line 483, in script
File "E:\XR\MIST-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\XR\MIST-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/events.rpy", line 483, in <module>
File "E:\XR\MIST-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
MIST 0.5
Mon Oct 05 01:36:28 2020
```

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Man, those updates keep geeting better and better!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You mean you want to fuck The Director? He's taken her form, but it's still him. :unsure:;)
We carried Noreia out, she's not evil. She's lost most of her powers, but she's not evil.
Spoilers I think. Man, I was worried that was what's happening. Hope it can be reversed.
Don't worry, it's not what happened. See above. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: thealucid

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
That seems to show you as playing v0.5, are you not running the most recent version of the game?

Quite a few have been posted.
Dev posted a load earlier today, couple of pages back. Check thread search.
Yeah I saw those. Looks like the most recent complete one is end of last patch. Was hoping for a full save of the most recent patch.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Just play the game? There's a lot of important story being told in this update.
No sense in missing it.
Fair enough. Haven't played this game fully since like .4 and don't really have the time to play through it atm but was interested in seeing the scenes.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Fair enough. Haven't played this game fully since like .4 and don't really have the time to play through it atm but was interested in seeing the scenes.
Well, each to their own. I'd suggest those scenes carry more weight with the proper context, from the story.
Anyway, until someone's posting a finished version, if you only want to check the lewd scenes, I'd still suggest to just grab one of the saves from 0.7a.
Plenty of scenes from 0.4 to that version, think you'd only be missing one with each girl from 0.7.1 & the one with Noreia doesn't seem to be saved to replay from the Gallery, anyway.

Reactions: Shocker
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes