wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
Anyone else having trouble triggering the first bath scene? I have variable "bathing13.is_done" yes, and the topic for Mia "Topic 08 | Incredible bath." is available, but when selected at night, it takes me to the conversation about the weird smell. This is the dialogue from Mia "Topic 07 | Weird smell."

Wulf

Never mind, I found it. Leaving this up incase anyone else misses it. See Spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Anyone else having trouble triggering the first bath scene? I have variable "bathing13.is_done" yes, and the topic for Mia "Topic 08 | Incredible bath." is available, but when selected at night, it takes me to the conversation about the weird smell. This is the dialogue from Mia "Topic 07 | Weird smell."

Wulf

Never mind, I found it. Leaving this up incase anyone else misses it. See Spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did the same and spent 2 in-game days trying to figure it out.
Kept going to the fireplace, speaking to the girls - nothing.
Go out to the garden in the evening and you'll see the new <!> symbol, near the stamina training.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL
Feb 6, 2018
Dammit I can't wait for the next episode! Hopefully it won't take another two months... But if it does, I can at least expect some good quality content!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Anyone know how to proceed with Lily

Its saying go to Lily for ur first examination

And no other quest is available anymore

How do u proceed

May 14, 2020
I'm experiencing lots of missing images in this game. Any ideas how to fix?
What version did you download? (aka. compressed? mac, windows, whatever?)
Might also be a corrupt archive. I've never had missing images in this game personally.

I have added mist_patch.rpy
How do I update now?
What are you asking? The patch is just for incest content and it will work on every version if I remember correctly.
If you want to update just download the new version.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Awesome update as always, can't wait for the next installment.

Looks like there's a scene which the incest patch doesn't quite work for, right after picking Lily up. Not sure if it's worth fixing since it's just a one liner. Untitled.png

JoeyBidony

May 1, 2021
What version did you download? (aka. compressed? mac, windows, whatever?)
Might also be a corrupt archive. I've never had missing images in this game personally.

What are you asking? The patch is just for incest content and it will work on every version if I remember correctly.
If you want to update just download the new version.
Figured it out, somehow my audio settings on the PC were preventing the scenes from launching.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
HOW does this just keeps getting better and better? The gameplay, the scenes, the girls and the story are all sick. Please, please keep this up!

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes