whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
for th love of me I can't find the glassware TT is it in the tunnels or the city? and where in there? I've searched all the paths in both
the glassware is in the red room, where they're breeding the monsters in tubes & where the door with the electronic lock is. (y)
Yes, I read it, but since you didn´t comment or give any evidence or information like: that the dev will mention something or that it is known (by goals, patreon, etc.) that it has not yet reached the point more or less "and if it exists "about how far the game plans to go, that's why I asked the question again, to see if anyone has any back-up information that would provide a possible answer to my doubts.
That's ridiculous.
As if anyone needs to provide evidence that the game has not ended, when there is absolutely nothing to suggest that it has.
That's an excercise in redundancy.

The story is obviously not over so, equally obviously, the game has not ended.
Seriously, why would you think that it has?
There is absolutely nothing to suggest it's over. Credits to thank his patrons at the end of an episode is nothing out of the ordinary.
I do not see any valid reason for your doubts to exist.

If the game was over do you not think that, just maybe, the last dev update would have mentioned that it was coming to an end? Or that it would mention anything about the next release being the final episode?
It did not.
As such, there is no reason to weirdly assume that this was the final episode, simply due to some credits thanking his patrons.

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
so I'm stuck on getting the prompt to go fishing for Mia, and she has nothing left to teach me nor any night time dialogues. I also don't seem to have two other characters.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
A 3rd girl, Lilly, will come to live with you once you've unlocked the City area & progressed a little through it.
How do I do that from here:

1625973543607.png
I'm not getting a fishing prompt at the lake, or anything with the axe at all, and have no idea what "the construction" is

Quatro11

Sep 23, 2020
the quest tells me to look for natural stone in the forest but i can't seem to find a natural stone despite having looked all over the forest for it
can somebody help me?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Very interesting game. Tried it today and its a slow burn but a compelling one as it doesnt feel at all grindy (though im using Feast setting i must confess) and i kinda like it marries mechanics better than most of a sandbox, rpg and even offers elements of building expansion i see as well. Im not super far in despite several hours playtime (only had sex with one girl so far) but i feel this paced progression gives the characters more depth.

The MC aint a beta but hes not some rapey Alpha either and its really impressed me how its the showing hes not abusing obvious chances hes gotten being isolated from the world with them and even has access to local flowers which make them act without much rational thinking but isnt utilising them like most games do. Sure i get there is another story that could be been written with these aspects in place but this one stands out because it DOESNT go that route. Animations are fantastic too. The artistic style is a little harder to get used to vs most games ive played but its a minor complaint, in fact only real complaint i have is lack of any overtly busty characters. Theyre all more reliastically proportioned (not a bad thing) but i want a busty bombshell to see what the dev can do with animating them. Yeah genuinely really impressive first impression i must say.

Apr 23, 2021
I get an error after I fix the passcode reader with Lilys help.
I have tried it with and without inc_patch and with and without other mods.
This seems to be the same error reported a few pages back, but couldn't find an answer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I Ignore it, there's immediately another error. When I ignore that one, game resumes. (yes error msgs seems identical, and apart from in what lines the appear, they are identical.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

danteDMQ

Dec 29, 2019
Hi everyone! Can someone please give me a hand? How and where I can put download files? Cause I have only one C disk and I don't see any files connected to this game.

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Decided to play this for the first time and i am impressed, i enjoy the story and the pacing and the game play is really intuitive well done dev good job.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
So I've read through some of the comments here and wanted to give some general answers:

First of all, I am reading some very nice and encouraging posts here. I don't want to indivdually answer every nice comment, but thank you very much! I really appreciate the kind words and they do make a difference and show me that I must somewhat be on the right path. And they also just sweeten my day, thanks.

Now to the credits. I'll make sure to include a more clear message in the next update that thinks will continue. MIST isn't over yet. There is still a lot of content to come.

And whenever you encounter the "x not in list" error, which seemingly many people are, you can just press ignore and everything should work out nicely. Those errors can happen when you skip a part of a quest and I don't find that skip while testing. Although writing this I realized I can write some easy code to make this disappear forever so... It won't happen in future updates.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes