wadere

Jan 6, 2018
the game is very nice but there something i strongly dislike about it, the ending credits.
here's what i mean, they make it sound so much like "it's the final version, see you in game 2 maybe", i reasonably know that it'll get updated but damn, sound so much like a final ending that there this sliver of doubt that's seriously annoying to cope with

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm hoping this update is not the end. Is it? It is incredible story though. Best one on the whole site if you ask me.
The story is not over, so highly doubtful.
I see no reason to think that this would be the final update.

We've literally just freed Noreia and seen The Director turn into a copy of her.
We need to help her recover & see what this new female(?) version of The Director is going to do now!
There is surely a good chunk of story still to come.
Not to mention a final showdown with him/her, before the story ends.
Don't forget, we are now able to resist and overcome his/her mental blocks on us.

Last edited:
Reactions: SonofOrion

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No thanks to those who just blabbering instead of proper reply. (Not gonna say those certain peoples names)
Chill, dude.
All 3 people who replied to you gave you a proper reply.
I gave you the code & told you that you might not be able to use it, without having gained it in-game, from the documents found in the tunnels, first.
You replied and asked where the glassware was, which I also told you.
The other 2 people also told you that gaining the code was part of the story and that you'd find it from the documents.
No-one replied to you with "just blabbering".

Last edited:

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Mph ... can someone explain why there is a credits scene after the last part of this update, if obviously, now it lacks a final act that closes the events and of course, content now between all the characters?

Is it going to continue in a new game?
And if that is the case, then it doesn´t put complete because the author is going to add more content to fill in until there is a stable base to present the next game?

Oh this ending with credits was put because the project is on hiatus?

Sorry for so many questions, but right now I'm confused.

iforgotmynameagain

Oct 18, 2020
All 3 people who replied to you gave you a proper reply.
I gave you the code & told you that you might not be able to use it, without having gained it in-game, from the documents found in the tunnels, first.
You replied and asked where the glassware was, which I also told you.
The other 2 people also told you that gaining the code was part of the story and that you'd find it from the documents.
No-one replied to you with "just blabbering".
for th love of me I can't find the glassware TT is it in the tunnels or the city? and where in there? I've searched all the paths in both

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Look 2 posts up above yours. I replied to someone else who thought the same.
The story is not over, so there is no reason to think the game is ended, or on hiatus.

I would presume that the credits scene is just to say "thank you" to his patrons.

Depends which 2 you've already collected?
1 is in the room with the monster that's tentacles and teeth, where you have to do the QTE type things to avoid the tentacles then shoot.
I think that was the 3rd one I collected.
Yes, I read it, but since you didn´t comment or give any evidence or information like: that the dev will mention something or that it is known (by goals, patreon, etc.) that it has not yet reached the point more or less "and if it exists "about how far the game plans to go, that's why I asked the question again, to see if anyone has any back-up information that would provide a possible answer to my doubts.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hey ! I'm sorry, but I'm stuck at a point where I have to find a whetstone, that I've already gotten and sharpened the axe with, and I have to get Robin to "warm up to the idea" of helping me train ?
I understood I needed to download a fix, or something. Butmaybe I'm blind, cause I can't find it. x)

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes