buggzy313

May 31, 2019
last msg for tonight...this game is sweet (it seems kinda like th mc wants love as well as the sexy num nums)n funny... the horror is kinda cheesy but i dont mind that ...it makes for greatfap material....nice game to relax to but also have some fun...itll entertain if ur bored...overall id rate 8.5 outta 10 so far and ill update this rating when i finish tthe current stuff

Apr 23, 2021
And whenever you encounter the "x not in list" error, which seemingly many people are, you can just press ignore and everything should work out nicely. Those errors can happen when you skip a part of a quest and I don't find that skip while testing. Although writing this I realized I can write some easy code to make this disappear forever so... It won't happen in future updates.
Do you mean skip as in fast-forwarding through part of a quest with CTRL, or as in not doing it that quest-part at all?

HeinousAsmodeus

May 5, 2020
What is the director planning? Maybe I can find a hint in the forest. Feels like I have combed the forest 1000 times with no outcomes, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Reactions: TheAzshara

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
u know what PAL not everyone gets how to threadsearch....some of us are just here to have a nice time...so dont be one of those jerks who flaunt there oh so amazing brain...dick
You don't know how to use search?
It's the box in the top right, with the magnifying glass, that says "Search".
1626002535395.png
I also gave you the quote, in my reply, to save you the effort of finding it for yourself.
So lose the mouth & attitude, thanks.

Last edited:

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
Hello everyone! i can't find the stone to sharpen the ax and i can't train with robin ... how to do it ?? any help ??

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
on my quests it says to continue reading the notes but when i try to do that, it says you dont have anything new to read...
maybe that quest is done for this update? please let me know...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hello,

Big thanks for your help, but I turned all loop direction (in Tunnel and city) and I have no access to this area.

I'm concretely block.

Is this Area in tunnel ?

No way to find this.

Big thanks for any help.
Batpaise
Yes, it is in the tunnels.
When you travel there, as soon as you arrive go:
Forward x 3, then Left.
Forward, then Right.
Forward, then Left.
Forward x 2.
This takes you to the room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lsinner

TrueSinner01

Jul 23, 2018
So, tried to thread search this but got nothing. First play through and currently kinda stumped on the Shadow raid task. Gotta take out a squad of shadows and I manage to do so up until the corrupted shadow. Kills me every time. Got my health up to 140 and stamina to 180, 200 if I got a morale boost. Still getting my ass kicked. I'm assuming to just beef my health but...figured I'd ask if anyone else is having this issue?

Amazing game over all though!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So, tried to thread search this but got nothing. First play through and currently kinda stumped on the Shadow raid task. Gotta take out a squad of shadows and I manage to do so up until the corrupted shadow. Kills me every time. Got my health up to 140 and stamina to 180, 200 if I got a morale boost. Still getting my ass kicked. I'm assuming to just beef my health but...figured I'd ask if anyone else is having this issue?

Amazing game over all though!
Don't forget to remove the curse, by drinking the tea.
Then you have the magic attacks available & can wipe them out more quickly & receive less damage.
For Corrupted shadows, the Heavy Attack (Axe icon) should take them out in one hit.
For normal shadows, the Quick Attack (Knife icon) takes them down in one & uses no stamina.
The gun uses no stamina.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueSinner01
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes