Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Fair enough. My logic was that there was no mention of it being the last update in the most recent dev update, so didn't see any reason to think/suspect that it would be. Particularly not, as the story clearly is not over.
btw - did you see that the dev has posted to officially say "it's not over"?
I recognise & understand your concern, I've seen it with other games too.
I genuinely feel that those worries can be put to one side with this game. Dev has always communicated well, here. (y)

I fully appreciate a "plan for the worst, hope for the best" attitude.
I just feel that all we've ever seen from this dev has been good. Always communicates, always delivers.
I think he's earned the benefit of the doubt.
I'd argue that in previous builds there was a message with Robin and Mia saying that the story will continue with the next Update... this time there was none.

personally I'd say that so far we had seen a prelude to the story, which makes this point of the story a great breaking point.
With this Update we finally learn the most important informations to piece the previous Events together and our nemesis introduced itself (it seemed masculine before but now looks like Noreia).
We learned why there were differences between it, Noreia and seemingly the director ( for example missing knowledge on his site).

So maybe Mist - the Prelude is completed now, what is followed with the story in Mist 2 or a continuation with the current game.
Aside of Levels everything was streamlined from girls affections to items obtained and Base Upgrades build.
So starting a new RenPy game and carrying the achievements over seems possible... and will allow for a smaller game size for this part of the story

THEBGSTER

Aug 18, 2020
Ok so you know when Robyn is talking about the bathhouse and how as an added bonus you could use the water in it to put out fires, yeah well our former president was building him self a house and he had to pay for it all him self except any aspect of it that was for safety. My country is fairly well know for its crime so the state tends to cover the security/safety of members of parliament to a degree depending on their station. Yeah well long story short he got the state to pay for his pool using our (tax paying citizens) money because he declared the pool, and I quote, a "fire pool".

Don't know if this will change anyone's day but thought it a funny coincidence ( :

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As I say, the previous dev update did not mention anything about this being the final installment.
Given that he communicates well, I think it's unrealistic to jump to the assumption that it is the final episode, if the dev has not mentioned it being so, in any of the preview material for this episode.

Also, the story is clearly not anywhere near completed.
And I never said it was... I said we have reached breaking point in the story telling that allows the start of a new chapter.
Remember at the start of the game you see a kind of Logo from the the prelude of the game to Chapter 1... and the end of this release you see the exact same Logo being displayed.
The story will most likely continue... but probably as a Chapter 2... wether that is a new game carrying over your achievements so far or will continue in the same game I can't say.

By my Standard the prelude was you arriving at the Cabin and starting your survival story with Robin.
It ended when you went to the city , which started the Chapter (1) of confrontation and struggle against "the director".
Now both you and the entity known as "the director" achieved your goals, which means there is no longer a need for you and the girls for "it", "it" can now focus on ridding the world of all of humanity or what ever.

I agree that the next Chapter will most likely be the build up for the final confrontation between you, the girls and that entity though

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
hmmm i still havent figured out how to get mia's scene before the tunnel scene. And i dont mean the morale scene that you unlock after drinking the tea.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where did the food and cures percentage icons go?
Check out the Fields in your home base
hmmm i still havent figured out how to get mia's scene before the tunnel scene. And i dont mean the morale scene that you unlock after drinking the tea.
I think yu are talking about the anal doggy scene than... you should spend the night at the fire with her after planning the bath/hot (or rather cold) spring

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Check out the Fields in your home base

I think yu are talking about the anal doggy scene than... you should spend the night at the fire with her after planning the bath/hot (or rather cold) spring
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is the scene i am missing. and i dont recall anything to do with fire to be honest. but ive already built the bath and did lily's scene in the bath as well. am i misunderstanding something?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
And I never said it was... I said we have reached breaking point in the story telling that allows the start of a new chapter.
Remember at the start of the game you see a kind of Logo from the the prelude of the game to Chapter 1... and the end of this release you see the exact same Logo being displayed.
The story will most likely continue... but probably as a Chapter 2... wether that is a new game carrying over your achievements so far or will continue in the same game I can't say.
I do not know what you're talking about with "most likely continue" or your "chapter 2".
The dev already confirmed it's continuing here, as is.

There is no "break". There is no "new game". There is no "chapter 2".
I honestly have not got a clue what you're talking about, but it's not what the dev said.
The story will 100% continue, presumably in 0.7.2, next.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I do not know what you're talking about with "most likely continue" or your "chapter 2".
The dev already confirmed it's continuing here, as is.

There is no "break". There is no "new game". There is no "chapter 2".
I honestly have not got a clue what you're talking about, but it's not what the dev said.
The story will 100% continue, presumably in 0.7.2, next.
I must have missed that statement from the Dev I gues.
Consider this like a classical acting, each act referring to a certain element in the story.
First you have the introduction, than you have the different parties and the build up of tension finalizing in the clash of both sides resulting in the end of the story.
We have wittnessed the introduction and forming of parties already and this Update concludes the build up of tension that'' conclude in a final clash, aswell as introducing the villians motivation.
What we'll await now is confrontation of the Hero and the Villain, while both sites gather their strength for the final clash.
Like I said I don't know what the Dev plans, only stateing possibilities how to go from here... he could make the confrontation a short battle or an entire game where the Player unlocks more of Noreias secrets and gain more power... maybe even revert the world into it's original state with turning "Vessels" back into humans.... minus the ones killed in the adventure so far.

Reactions: whichone

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Noreia needs healing, she's almost powerless.
Is she?
"The director" already believed to have defeated her before, but she only allowed him to trap some of her powers.
Him claiming to "have taken most of her power anyway" isn't really a reliable source in my book.
It seems he underestimates her again because he can't really comprehend her.
She might recover to a decree after a good rest and some bounding with the MC.
So the fact that it was not, argues against it being a viable consideration, for me.
For roughly that time the Dev also included a screen of Mia and Robin carrying a sign while in their panties saying to be continued (maybe even longer, I wasn't followng this project from day 1)... just that for this particular Update it was not there... instead we got a screen saying "MIST" and a few thank you screens for his Patrons.
I mean we can speculate all we want the Dev is the only one that coulld bring light to this I suppose

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is she?
"The director" already believed to have defeated her before, but she only allowed him to trap some of her powers.
Him claiming to "have taken most of her power anyway" isn't really a reliable source in my book.
It seems he underestimates her again because he can't really comprehend her.
She might recover to a decree after a good rest and some bounding with the MC.
Yes, she is.
He stated that he has taken "most of her power".
Why would he bother gloating about it, if it was not true?
She was able to pass some of her power to the MC previously. There is no reason to think that the director is not capable of draining hers. It's why she locked herself in the shield, in the first place. To prevent him.
Why would he lie? It would become instantly apparent as soon as she wakes up.

It's what I said before, she gained power from MC's "seed" previously, so hopefully that will be a major part of her healing and recuperation process!! :ROFLMAO:(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, she is.
He stated that he has taken "most of her power".
Why would he bother gloating about it, if it was not true?

She was able to pass some of her power to the MC previously. There is no reason to think that the director is not capable of draining hers. It's why she locked herself in the shield, in the first place. To prevent him.
Why would he lie? It would become instantly apparent as soon as she wakes up.
To discourage the Player from further opposing him... he tried to do this stuff before afterall
She put the shield around herself since she awakened without knowledge of the world... she didn't even have something like vission or a sence of self before.
She was confused after the transition and her only "light" was the MC, but she felt the pressence of a force trying to take her in and opposed it.
From all we know The entity known as the Director is a mass of consciouness build from the merged research team, while Noreia was born in the body of a dying person... maybe she even died before the transition was completed so Noreia couldn't get access to the scientest memory to learn about herself or the world

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When we've already broken his imobilsation and thrown him to the ground.
Sure.

MC is able to move and director can't do anything about it.
So MC is taking Noreia with him.
When he gets her back and she wakes up, anything the director said can be instantly validated or refuted.
Yeah, so he tried to break his spirit right there... if the MC wasn't fast enough to run the director wouldn't have to fight him after being empowered by Noreia and the girls... after all they all share a strange connection, Noreia might even be able to regain her powers after an orgy with her, the MC and all the girls
She only put the shield around her since the director kidnapped her.
She didn't have a shield when she sensed the MC.
She said that she only came into existence at that moment & didn't know anything before.
The notes from Lab 03 say something else though.
Noreia wasn't aware of being born into the world at the time, she only saw a light... at that time (or slightly before) the entity known as the director was born and the mist was created.
We don't really know since when she had shielded herself, but the director said he was unable to break the shield since he had no physical body, so I suspect it was there from his first attempt to fuse with Noreia

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, so he tried to break his spirit right there... if the MC wasn't fast enough to run the director wouldn't have to fight him after being empowered by Noreia and the girls... after all they all share a strange connection, Noreia might even be able to regain her powers after an orgy with her, the MC and all the girls
MC had already overpowered him and was looking to GTFO, before director can reassert himself.
Doesn't stand to reason that the director would think scaring MC about the condition of Noreia is going to achieve making him stick around.
If anything, I think he'd want to get her back to (relative) safety even quicker.

Your orgy suggestion is something I can absolutely see happening. In the bathhouse, I get the feeling. (y)

Necter

Nov 13, 2020
What is the director planning? Maybe I can find a hint in the forest. Feels like I have combed the forest 1000 times with no outcomes, can anyone point me in the right direction?
Same here. Only task I have left to complete in that group. Searched everywhere including this thread. :unsure:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm positive that she did not have the shield since birth/creation.
I thought she generated it when the director kidnapped her. Pretty sure she tells MC this, after he breaks it.
That she erected it to protect herself, from the director, because he can't get through it.
MC's seed inside her is what broke it.
So if she previously had a shield, when he put his seed in her previously it would've been broken then.
It wasn't though. There was never any mention of a shield, until after the director kidnapped her & took her to the dome.
It's why we lost contact with her, even through the vines we could hardly reach her, because now she had a shield up.
Yeah but you seem to forget that Noreia said that she was trapped by the directors power when she appeared in the MCs dreams after ariving in the city for the first time.
She definately was already shielded at the time he was at the lab.
The whole reason "the director" wanted a body was to break her shield afterall.
It wasn't the seed inside her but the act of copulateing that broke her shield... or rather the prospect of copulateing made HER break her shield.
Her body had it's own consciousness at the time, since she was confused after she regained her sences from the sex and told him about the reason for her being shielded.

Also you forgot that the final experiment was performed inside the dome, both Noreia and the entity known as the director were "born" there.
She was not abducted and placed there, the director only had access to her mental form or consciousness, but never to her body... which vexed him to this decree

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What is the director planning? Maybe I can find a hint in the forest. Feels like I have combed the forest 1000 times with no outcomes, can anyone point me in the right direction?
Same here. Only task I have left to complete in that group. Searched everywhere including this thread. :unsure:
I can't remember which it is, but I think it's when you get to the road.
If you turn left, towards the garage/petrol station, I think there's something up the road to the right.
Or, it's turn right and head towards the hotel and take the road on the left.
I think...

Reactions: Necter
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes