TrueSinner01

Jul 23, 2018
Don't forget to remove the curse, by drinking the tea.
Then you have the magic attacks available & can wipe them out more quickly & receive less damage.
For Corrupted shadows, the Heavy Attack (Axe icon) should take them out in one hit.
For normal shadows, the Quick Attack (Knife icon) takes them down in one & uses no stamina.
I'll give that a shot. I've usually made sure to get rid of the curse before going out but I've been sparing with it. The two normal shadow humans before the corrupted one is usually what drains my health. Have yet to kill them in one shot.

Reactions: whichone

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Awesome game. I just downloaded it at random but have to give the props this might be a few of the games here that have the game element rather than being plain VN.

Reactions: rmetzster

TrueSinner01

Jul 23, 2018
OK, try using the magic and the gun on the corrupted, if you're struggling with them.
Unload both rounds from the gun, then spam magic (if needed).

As far as I remember, Theo said a while back that he does test runs through the game, to ensure it can be beaten with low stats, so I don't think that your Health should be a problem, although it wouldn't hurt to train it some, all the same. Give yourself a bigger margin.
Yeah I trained a bit more. Maxed health and managed to take down 2 groups. It's a bit of a grind but it's fun. Thanks for the insight by the way! I usually try and read up on past posts before asking but I couldn't find anything, so thanks for being so helpful! :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah I trained a bit more. Maxed health and managed to take down 2 groups. It's a bit of a grind but it's fun. Thanks for the insight by the way! I usually try and read up on past posts before asking but I couldn't find anything, so thanks for being so helpful! :)
Pleasure mate, hope you continue enjoying the game! (y)

Reactions: TrueSinner01

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I lost the last 2 updates and I'm dying to know what happen next, downloading now, thanks a lot!

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
Does anybody know how to unlock lily last scene in gallery? i've done talking about every topic in the living room and did all examination

EDIT: Found it, go to bathhouse at evening and pick Lily

Last edited:

kylegaming10

Jul 1, 2017
Just finish the game in 1 day and damn. This game is good. Guess I have to wait for the upcoming version to see where it is going to come

Pimer

Mar 9, 2018
can anyone tell me if bkav pro detection is false positive?

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
the glassware is in the red room, where they're breeding the monsters in tubes & where the door with the electronic lock is. (y)

That's ridiculous.
As if anyone needs to provide evidence that the game has not ended, when there is absolutely nothing to suggest that it has.
That's an excercise in redundancy.

The story is obviously not over so, equally obviously, the game has not ended.
Seriously, why would you think that it has?
There is absolutely nothing to suggest it's over. Credits to thank his patrons at the end of an episode is nothing out of the ordinary.
I do not see any valid reason for your doubts to exist.

If the game was over do you not think that, just maybe, the last dev update would have mentioned that it was coming to an end? Or that it would mention anything about the next release being the final episode?
It did not.
As such, there is no reason to weirdly assume that this was the final episode, simply due to some credits thanking his patrons.
Yes, but it is better to be careful and looking for bad rather than for good, especially in these times where out of nowhere, projects that look ambitious and with a prosperous future out of nowhere and because if they go into a state of hiatus or are cancel or the author leaves them lying.

Not because the author of this jewel has ever given signs of it or anything like that, only that, after so many other jewels have suffered from it, I was scared that this could happen to him, since at least to what extent I remember, he had never made such a clear scene and separation of this type, but it was simply and simply: "the version reaches here and continue to infinity almost until the next one."

Therefore the question, because again, better to be prepared for the worst than for the best, but with this work, more than anything it would hurt at the level of what happened with the chaos that was and is Violated heroine.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes