whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
She was not abducted and placed there, the director only had access to her mental form or consciousness, but never to her body... which vexed him to this decree
She was previously freely able to conduct herself how she chose. With no restriction.
She was taken away and prevented from doing so anymore, by the director.

As the break in being able to communicate with her coincided with her being taken away & we now learn that she constructed a shield to withhold the director, which prevents communication with her, it does not stand to reason that it has been there since the start, otherwise we would never have been able to communicate with her.
It does stand to reason that the shield was constructed when the ability to communicate with her broke, which also happened to be when she was taken prisoner.

You can follow the sequence:
She gets captured. She throws up the shield to prevent her captor getting physical access to her. Communication with her drops out.
As soon as the shield is broken, communication is once again possible. So the shield is obviously what's been preventing communications & they have only been prevented since she got captured.
Ergo the shield has only been there since she got captured. Since she's had a reason for it. By process of deduction.

IDK mate, but I can't see it being there since the start.
It's possible, but I don't think it's probable.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Necter

Nov 13, 2020
I can't remember which it is, but I think it's when you get to the road.
If you turn left, towards the garage/petrol station, I think there's something up the road to the right.
Or, it's turn right and head towards the hotel and take the road on the left.
I think...
Thanks! That was it. Left on the road to the gas station. (y):giggle:

Reactions: whichone

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
the grind in this is pretty crazy but the game itself is pretty amazing took me pretty much a full day is worth it

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hey all can't tell if I'm stuck on Robin or not-she's had the little heart indicator since before Mia got there and now we're going into the city and it's still there-been through several events with her since and it hasn't gone away-MC has even said "I need to go out and ask Robin" but nothing happens when I go to her room. Oh and the "raise morale" has been stuck on light teasing the whole time. I'd be cool with restarting because I don't want to miss any Robin content but with the level of grind this game has I want to cover my bases so I don't have to go back to day 1 if I don't have to. Appreciate anyone's time/assistance.

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
I remember at the beginning of the game an option about Robin "first impresion" did the options defined her personality?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I keep losing fights when it tells me to kill the forest raiding parties, is there a specific attack pattern for each raiding party location?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
New player. How do you raise skill levels?
Depends how early you are. At the beginning you have just magic. Then when you get other actual skills it tells you just fighting stuff. And there's a point where that becomes more efficient until you have to deal with the raiding parties... which is where I'm stuck.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Her body had its own conciousness when he fucked her throat. She was inside his mind and her body was a rag doll.
No shield.
As the break in being able to communicate with her coincided with her being taken away & we now learn that she constructed a shield to withhold the director, which prevents communication with her, it does not stand to reason that it has been there since the start, otherwise we would never have been able to communicate with her.
It does stand to reason that the shield was constructed when the ability to communicate with her broke, which also happened to be when she was taken prisoner.
No the thing he fucked while being trapped in the directors mind was not physical... it was a fraction of her power takeing her shape. It had no further connection to Noreia than haveing been a part of her before she lost it... like a hair maybe.
The shield had been errected by her not the director... it was not meant to trap her, but to protect her.... the reason for why we couldn't get in contact with her is not the shield... more likely the power "the director" had absorbed dureing their first real confrontation allowed him to block their connection.
From what he revealed dureing our last encounter he WANTED the MC to explore the Labs and than come for Noreia, expecting her to lower her defences for him
Not sure what them being *born* in the dome represents?
She has only been restricted to the dome, since the director took her and gave us cause to rescue her.
The final experiment of the real director was conducted in the dome... they opened passage into a different realm and their minds were taken over by an unknown power on the other side.
"Noreia" going for the dying body of the female chemist and "the director" for the fused body masses of the rest of the team.
They likely were originally one being and tried to fuse again, however for some reason Noreia refused the union and protected herself against "the director's" advances
She was previously freely able to conduct herself how she chose. With no restriction.
She was taken away and prevented from doing so anymore, by the director.
I disagree, she wasn't taken away, the director however kept weakening her by siffoning power from her and tthe strain resulted in her powers and connection to the MC weakening aswell.
which prevents communication with her
...When did we learn this fact?... we only learned that she was shielded by a mysterious power, which she broke freely when the MC made contact with her... if anything that's prove to me that the shield was build by her, however being inside that shield made her immobile, which pretty much made her a prisoner of "the director"
She gets captured.
When does that happen?
there is only a single time Noreia clashes with "the director" which is a mental form, and at it's end she abondends some of her powers giving it her shape fooling "the director" to believe to have captured her, while in reality she manages to escape.
Dureing your time in the lab your connection is to weak to allow "the director" to realise what your plans are... he only realises you have some kind of plan... which allows you to free Lily from his control and start your escape to begin with
He did intend to subdue her in his mind hopeing to break her final defence (the shield)
As soon as the shield is broken, communication is once again possible.
It is?
I didn't see anything like that... she regained her consciousness and you can directly talk to her, but there is no indication that your mental connection is at full power once again...
Also there is a chance that "the director" no longer sees a reason to block your connection as he believed to have archieved his goal of regaining his lost powers from her
Ergo the shield has only been there since she got captured. Since she's had a reason for it. By process of deduction.

IDK mate, but I can't see it being there since the start.
It's possible, but I don't think it's probable.
my deduction lead me to believe otherwise... there was no reason for conducting the research "the director" did if not for Noreia's shield, which could have only been broken by if her desire for a partner of the oppside sex to come for her

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowyS

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
No the thing he fucked while being trapped in the directors mind was not physical... it was a fraction of her power takeing her shape. It had no further connection to Noreia than haveing been a part of her before she lost it... like a hair maybe.
The shield had been errected by her not the director... it was not meant to trap her, but to protect her.... the reason for why we couldn't get in contact with her is not the shield... more likely the power "the director" had absorbed dureing their first real confrontation allowed him to block their connection.
From what he revealed dureing our last encounter he WANTED the MC to explore the Labs and than come for Noreia, expecting her to lower her defences for him

The final experiment of the real director was conducted in the dome... they opened passage into a different realm and their minds were taken over by an unknown power on the other side.
"Noreia" going for the dying body of the female chemist and "the director" for the fused body masses of the rest of the team.
They likely were originally one being and tried to fuse again, however for some reason Noreia refused the union and protected herself against "the director's" advances

I disagree, she wasn't taken away, the director however kept weakening her by siffoning power from her and tthe strain resulted in her powers and connection to the MC weakening aswell.

...When did we learn this fact?... we only learned that she was shielded by a mysterious power, which she broke freely when the MC made contact with her... if anything that's prove to me that the shield was build by her, however being inside that shield made her immobile, which pretty much made her a prisoner of "the director"

When does that happen?
there is only a single time Noreia clashes with "the director" which is a mental form, and at it's end she abondends some of her powers giving it her shape fooling "the director" to believe to have captured her, while in reality she manages to escape.
Dureing your time in the lab your connection is to weak to allow "the director" to realise what your plans are... he only realises you have some kind of plan... which allows you to free Lily from his control and start your escape to begin with
He did intend to subdue her in his mind hopeing to break her final defence (the shield)

It is?
I didn't see anything like that... she regained her consciousness and you can directly talk to her, but there is no indication that your mental connection is at full power once again...
Also there is a chance that "the director" no longer sees a reason to block your connection as he believed to have archieved his goal of regaining his lost powers from her

my deduction lead me to believe otherwise... there was no reason for conducting the research "the director" did if not for Noreia's shield, which could have only been broken by if her desire for a partner of the oppside sex to come for her
Yah, I'm pretty sure I recall her saying she was trapped and kinda powerless, in some of the first meeting. And, it always seemed that previous contact with her was not with her physical form. I think your interpretation is the correct one.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Talk about being on the edge of your seat, that closing scene with Noreia was crazy, but in a good way of course. Dr. Liemer playing God helped cause this current predicament, and our goddess or so we thought was a result. I'm stay glad Mc was able to finally rescue her, but now that this being has most of her power shits about to get intense again.

That scene where Mc was shooting the tentacle flesh membrane was enjoyable to me, I got Resident Evil vibes there. That scene is why this game works better as a sandbox in my opinion. Excellent update.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes