Ulwar

Jan 8, 2021
Where I can find a natural stone? I'm already search it in the Forest and at Lodge, but found nothing.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Simple question I'm currently building up the defences and have a bomb prepared. How much story is ahead of me, before I hit the end of the current version?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Simple question I'm currently building up the defences and have a bomb prepared. How much story is ahead of me, before I hit the end of the current version?
Quite a bit.
There's a major battle, investigating the tunnels, a nice scene with the girls bathing at the lake, which leads to building the bathhouse & a scene with Lilly, then rescuing Noreia, all to come before end of current content.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Quite a bit.
There's a major battle, investigating the tunnels, a nice scene with the girls at the lake, building the bathhouse & rescuing Noreia, all to come before end of current content.
Noice. I was afraid to hit the end soon for the low version number. I hate it when such a thing happens when I'm hooked to a game.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Noice. I was afraid to hit the end soon for the low version number. I hate it when such a thing happens when I'm hooked to a game.
Yeah, the tunnel section is pretty big and there's quite a bit of back story to discover down there.
You've definitely got plenty of great game ahead of you mate! (y)

Reactions: Techn0magier

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Every time a discussion in this thread, incredible :FacePalm:

Thanks for the update, I'm really hyped to see how girls will react when they will see Noreia... Every new zone is a mix of good anxiety and hype, especially with that sort of boss fight.. Surprised me the first try that I had to click in time, I had to roll back:LOL:... Loved the scenes in the bathouse not related to the story (sis bj, cuddle with Robin and Mia teasing), the atmosphere was double hot :sneaky:... The director is becoming always more and more a danger, I hope he won't hurt the girls and that the Mc will improve his powers to defeat him...

Is a game that I'm more hyped on the story than on the scenes.. Again, my favorite sandbox game and one of my top 5 favorite games in general never disappoint...Cheers (y)
You're not alone in the hype train for the next update. I'd also love to see how the other girls are going to react to seeing Noriea for the first time and also how the dev handles her daily interactions in the family.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You're not alone in the hype train for the next update. I'd also love to see how the other girls are going to react to seeing Noriea for the first time and also how the dev handles her daily interactions in the family.
Evangelion put forward a good idea, that part of her recovery/recuperation might involve her needing plenty of the MC's seed, so there's possibly an orgy in the bathhouse on the way - just to help her to get back on her feet, of course. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon1982

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I've done this but I only get a repeat of Mia's 4th scene. No new scene. I'm still missing the 7th scene from the gallery.
IIRC you need to drink it with Robin first. I think it may be a couple of times with her, before you can choose to relieve the side effects with Mia.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I cannot find a way to have this scenes, help....
I think Robin's scene comes from the fireplace, with her and Mia. Pretty sure you just click on the chair and choose to spend time with her.
Mia's Morale scene is where she acts like a dog, but I can't remember how to initiate it. Watch for the heart icon.
Lilly's last scene comes when you choose to use the bathhouse with her.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This game is amazing, but the milf tag is wrong. There is no reason to the believe the fourth character is a milf. A babe yes, milf no. Really misleading, F95zone.
She's a mother goddess/fertility goddess type character, that's why the MILF tag was added.
Bit of a stretch, I know, but that's the reason this game has the tag.
Dev post explains her a bit.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was a bit confused by the "This the end of 7.1. Do you want to continue playing or see the end."
I figure that "end scene" will take place early in the next update.
Evangelion put forward a good idea, that part of her recovery/recuperation might involve her needing plenty of the MC's seed, so there's possibly an orgy in the bathhouse on the way - just to help her to get back on her feet, of course. :ROFLMAO:
What a coincidence that they built the bathhouse bigger than the four of them would have needed. Plenty of room for Noreia!

• Haha
Reactions: whichone
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes