SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
hi gamers !! i'm stuck at UL-03 after my axe doesn't work on the whay , i've read the booklet with the girls but i can't continue to read because i'm missing some "documents" ! any solutions please or is this the end ?

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
hi gamers !! i'm stuck at UL-03 after my axe doesn't work on the whay , i've read the booklet with the girls but i can't continue to read because i'm missing some "documents" ! any solutions please or is this the end ?
There's a lot more to discover in the tunnels. Go deeper to find a substance that will get you in there. Still have some game to play thru before UL-03.

Reactions: SpartaKus57

Codit

Jul 15, 2021
While playing the game I ran into a bug. Here's the error code I got, minus personal information:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'robinspent'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events.rpyc", line 20708, in script
File "***\MIST-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "***\MIST-0.7.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'robinspent'.

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
MIST 0.7.1
Here's what triggered it. Right after I started at the lodge (not discovered it and clean up the side house, I mean actually start there and immediately run into a shadow human) I had the option that evening of relaxing by the fireplace. When I clicked the armchair, I could either choose "? Just relax for the evening. ?" or "Spend time." I decided to see if Robin had any new scenes, so I selected "Spend time.", then "Robin", and that's when the error happened. I could click rollback at the error screen and just choose "? Just relax for the evening. ?" but it is still an issue. Does anyone else have this issue, and is this the correct place to report bugs?

Apr 15, 2020
Game is not over, the story is not finished.
See the following message from the dev:

(y)

Any more than a handful's a waste... ;):)
See:
395games_Rathieu said:
The main reason for the breast size is actually that I don't like those huge 3D tits and I think there are plenty of other games where you can easily get those if you want to.
i mean i wasnt saying that huge breasts should be in the game (though id love for there to be one girl with large breasts) i just think there should be at least one with big breasts to counterbalance the amount of flat/small girls in the game. variety is the spice of life afterall.

For me, this photo does not inspire arousal...
View attachment 1304188
...it makes me cringe at the thought of her current and future health issues.
i mean there is a middle point between nonexistent (like most of the girls in this game) and huge breasts like those. also those are prob photoshopped if i had to guess. Twisted World has a nice balance between small and large/huge breasts. a character that has breasts the size of Sapphire or Gaz would be a good addition imo.

Codit

Jul 15, 2021
I noticed when I picked up the generator manual and it rotated in front of me that the back cover was upside-down. Also, I noticed that the version number for the book was 0.1.2.323975. I don't think any book would be published until it reached at least version 1.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i mean i wasnt saying that huge breasts should be in the game (though id love for there to be one girl with large breasts) i just think there should be at least one with big breasts to counterbalance the amount of flat/small girls in the game. variety is the spice of life afterall.

i mean there is a middle point between nonexistent (like most of the girls in this game) and huge breasts like those. also those are prob photoshopped if i had to guess. Twisted World has a nice balance between small and large/huge breasts. a character that has breasts the size of Sapphire or Gaz would be a good addition imo.
Indeed, variety is, you're quite right. (y)
Each to their own, if everyone liked the same things in women then we'd be in short supply! :ROFLMAO:
I think that there is a decent range of variety in this game. From Mia, in ascending order to Lily, Robin, then Noreia. They each have progressively bigger tits, but all are realistic, not behemoths.

I think calling the 3 other girls' breasts in this "non-existent" is wildly off the mark, though.
Robin's are smaller than Noreia's, granted. But they are still a decent size. Not what I'd consider small, by any stretch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lilly's are smaller, again. But totally existent.
Not flat, or small, really.
Mia's are definitely small, but I think they're absolutely fine & appropriate for her frame size. Being so petite, she'd look pretty ridiculous with bigger, to be fair.
As for Twisted World, I don't know which 2 are the characters you refer to, but just about every female character visible in the screenshots is balloon titted & ridiculously oversized, exactly what the dev said he didn't want in the post I quoted for you.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The only 2 who are not, look similar in size to Mia.
:unsure:

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's fucking comedy gold!! :ROFLMAO:
Same for me, definitely cringeworthy & certainly not arousing. Actually makes me seriously question her mental state. :unsure:
I've seen some rather strange body modifications, split tongues, piercings, horn mounts, and extreme tattoos. Not to kink shame, but many of those seem less extreme to me than that. Including the guy with a Prince Albert and a complete dragon tattoo on his penis and pubic area...
...or what I call the "Yoni Oni," where a woman had a Japanese demon tattooed on her pubic area.
Not for me, but I can appreciate the beauty.

To keep it on topic, I can see someone reproducing Noreia's look through body modification. I don't expect the game has fans that dedicated yet.
Well, if one is to have larger breasts, it would make sense for her to be the Mother/Mother-Goddess figure. And of course, once they need to repopulate the Earth (if it is not a local event), the rest will have larger breasts in time.
In trying to search for a picture of her, I did see a few photoshopped pictures. Some were pretty obvious, like not only having the areolae larger, but the nipples too. I actually saw this woman on a cam for a moment, so yes, they're real, I mean physically there.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Piglet Peter

Jul 13, 2018
MIST v0.7.1 Save files (pc)

all scenes unlocked (9-3)
final scene with Noreia (9-6)

Installation: C:/User/***/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/ProjectMist

Hey, guys!
Here's my save files for the latest version of the game. Hope this will help.

Reactions: lolindir95

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I've seen some rather strange body modifications, split tongues, piercings, horn mounts, and extreme tattoos. Not to kink shame, but many of those seem less extreme to me than that. Including the guy with a Prince Albert and a complete dragon tattoo on his penis and pubic area...

Not for me, but I can appreciate the beauty.
Ouch! That dragon is equally impressive & horrifying!
I am always intrigued by people with such extreme tats.
Not sure I'd call that enticing, more likely a repellent!
Could you imagine getting home with your hot date and seeing that as you pull down her panties!??
You're in for a shock! "WTF!!?? Aargh!!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Ouch! That dragon is... words fail me.
Could you imagine getting home with your hot date and seeing that as you pull down her panties!??
What a shock man. It is simply the most effective contraceptive. ;)

• Haha

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ouch! That dragon is equally impressive & horrifying!
I've actually seen the naked version. Thank you for not posting that version. Even more disturbing.

lol You know, this could actually be genius!
Condoms can split, pills can fail.
That tattoo never will!! :ROFLMAO:
Until she finds the fortunately rare guy who is excited by the image. That's a guy she should stay far away from.

• Haha
Reactions: L0thar and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I noticed when I picked up the generator manual and it rotated in front of me that the back cover was upside-down. Also, I noticed that the version number for the book was 0.1.2.323975. I don't think any book would be published until it reached at least version 1.
I don't think I've ever seen a book with a version number. :unsure:
Not a novel, anyway.
Procedural documentation, on the other hand (which an operational manual may well be), most certainly does fall under version control.
Depends on how the company chooses to conduct their numbering.
Some will start at 0 & increase in single digit incrementals, v0>v1>v2, etc. Some start at 0.0 & increase in single decimal incrementals. 0.0>0.1>0.2.
Likewise, some will start at 1, others will start at 1.0.

Same as the devs do, with their games. Different dev often equals different version numbering sequence.
Until she finds the fortunately rare guy who is excited by the image. That's a guy she should stay far away from.
Ha ha ha, that's a guy that everyone should stay far away from!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dragon59
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes