WADofMEAT

Mar 21, 2020
Do yourself a favor once you get the shadow groups cleared delay everything except finishing Lily's room and get your health up to around 300-450 as well as attack (attack maxes at level 5), your gonna need it for the next battle.
Max is level 6 attack, it was explained over hundred pages ago how to reach level 6

BobNeesonGib

Jun 18, 2021
Few questions, first is when does the Mind Control aspect come in to play and secondly is how do I convince robin to train with me, there doesn't to be anything for me to do.

feedthebaby

May 2, 2018
i got stuck on deeper into the tunnle quest it says find a way past the electrical lock i ran throught the tunnnles multiple times yet did not findd anything

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i got stuck on deeper into the tunnle quest it says find a way past the electrical lock i ran throught the tunnnles multiple times yet did not findd anything
Talk to the girls. Lilly in particular.
Few questions, first is when does the Mind Control aspect come in to play and secondly is how do I convince robin to train with me, there doesn't to be anything for me to do.
Mind control is from the antagonist, not from the MC.
You'll meet another girl when you reach the City & she is mind controlled by the director.

For Training, click on the banner in the garden.
Can't remember what you need to do convince Robin, but usual triggers are to either talk to her, or spend time with her by clicking on the chair by the fire, in the evening.
Max is level 6 attack, it was explained over hundred pages ago how to reach level 6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a 50% reduction in the stamina costs of Heavy Attacks.
Did a thread search for "level 6" but couldn't see any post explaining how to reach 6.
100 pages is quite a while back, 7 months ago, perhaps the post was removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Talk to the girls. Lilly in particular.

Mind control is from the antagonist, not from the MC.
You'll meet another girl when you reach the City & she is mind controlled by the director.

For Training, click on the banner in the garden.
Can't remember what you need to do convince Robin, but usual triggers are to either talk to her, or spend time with her by clicking on the chair by the fire, in the evening.

It's a 50% reduction in the stamina costs of Heavy Attacks.
Did a thread search for "level 6" but couldn't see any post explaining how to reach 6.
100 pages is quite a while back, 7 months ago, perhaps the post was removed.
I'm maxed at 5 as well, so I would be interested in knowing if there is a way to raise it in-game (no mods/edits)....

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

lol I like that bunny gif, I might have to "borrow" that! :ROFLMAO:(y)
I'm maxed at 5 as well, so I would be interested in knowing if there is a way to raise it in-game (no mods/edits)....
lol yeah, if there are no cheats involved, I'm keen to see the explanation, too. :unsure:
I don't believe it's possible, tbh.

VallZ95

Mar 18, 2021
Pretty sure it never happened. Don't recall anything about getting a permanent cure for the curse.
The only thing we have, which treats the curse, is the glowing flowers.
You make tea with them, then you can relieve the horny side effects with Robin, then with Mia.
Must be some sort of false memory then, fueled by wishful thinking :). Well, it's a shame, but anyway, thank you.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Must be some sort of false memory then, fueled by wishful thinking :). Well, it's a shame, but anyway, thank you.
Or..... You played the game in an alternative reality where Nelson Mandela died in prison and the MC was offered a complete cure halfway though the game. :alien:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ha ha ha, no worries. (y)
To be fair, if the curse did get cured, then we'd have no more side effects to relieve with Robin & Mia, which would be a definite loss. ;)
Or..... You played the game in an alternative reality where Nelson Mandela died in prison and the MC was offered a complete cure halfway though the game. :alien:
lol I've been playing the Rick & Morty game found on here & this comment really made me think of it, probably because it has quite a number of alternate universes!

Reactions: Dragon59
Apr 15, 2020
looking forward to when i finally meet the glowy girl as she's the cutest of them all. also only thing i can take issue with the game so far is the serious lack of booba. pretty much all of them have small/nonexistent booba. only one that doesnt have small booba is the glowy girl and even hers are very big.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
looking forward to when i finally meet the glowy girl as she's the cutest of them all. also only thing i can take issue with the game so far is the serious lack of booba. pretty much all of them have small/nonexistent booba. only one that doesnt have small booba is the glowy girl and even hers are very big.

Yeah, you meet her at the end of this update. There is a big surprise as well.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
hello 395games, a question: "Is there something else to come, or is it now?"
Game is not over, the story is not finished.
See the following message from the dev:
I'll make sure to include a more clear message in the next update that thinks will continue. MIST isn't over yet. There is still a lot of content to come.
(y)
also only thing i can take issue with the game so far is the serious lack of booba. pretty much all of them have small/nonexistent booba. only one that doesnt have small booba is the glowy girl and even hers are very big.
Any more than a handful's a waste... ;):)
See:
The main reason for the breast size is actually that I don't like those huge 3D tits and I think there are plenty of other games where you can easily get those if you want to.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020
I wonder how often updates come out. This game has a spirit worth looking forward to. I mean, it's very clunky in some places and UI is sometimes very annoying but the animations are great and don't find myself skipping all the time.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I wonder how often updates come out. This game has a spirit worth looking forward to. I mean, it's very clunky in some places and UI is sometimes very annoying but the animations are great and don't find myself skipping all the time.
First posted here December 2019. 18 months ago.
Changelog shows that there have been 17 updates. Some are quick bug fixes, others are major content.
Average is one update per month, but call it 2 months and you won't go far wrong.
See dev update, kindly posted by Pitrik, for details of 7.2, coming in August.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes