Mar 28, 2019
I really liked A Tale of Eden. So rare for a game to actually be completed and be good on top of that.
Gonna give this one a try as soon as possible.
~>I played this game it's worth 2 play.

~>The story is interesting and eye candy.

~>combat is awesome for renpy version I wasn't expecting much glad 2 b wrong.

~>For some girls meh in my opinion u decide.

Mar 28, 2019
I'll see what the others have to say. Maybe I need to take out the small fail chance when gathering. But I thought I made a good job almost completely removing any real grind and putting in lot's of non repetitive content. I was a bit surprised by your comment tbh. I hop I didn't offend you. :D

~>Where's the fun if u can't fail I remember previous version hilarious majority I pickup poison mushroom :3

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I really can't understand how people are missing those? Either the girls or the MC himself are saying where you have to look for those.
lol IKR?
The game tells you, plus it's written many, many times through the thread & still it frequently gets asked. :WeSmart:
I guess people are concentrating on something else in-game, other than the dialogue! :ROFLMAO:

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
I played an early version of this but left it, I like to cheat a bit, avoid any grind and cheating would feck it up. I came back and boy am I thankful I did.
This is one of the best games on F95, I haven't read up as I would hate any spoilers, I still use 1 cheat, ammo, but I just got the pistol so that's redundant now.
Just typing here to thank the dev for such a great job, makes me wish I wasn't broke and had to cut my credit card in 2 so I could support him.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
How to cure curse ? after I rescue lily and now I need to clear shadow group in the forest but I can't win them

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
lol IKR?
The game tells you, plus it's written many, many times through the thread & still it frequently gets asked. :WeSmart:
I guess people are concentrating on something else in-game, other than the dialogue! :ROFLMAO:
I mean, not bothering to read.
God help them in 8 and 16 bit RPGs.

Or they're just impatient and haven't advanced the story quite enough to actually find the necessary items.
Or, you know, like me, they're drunk. I still read, and can remember the stuff before I sleep, but once I DO sleep... maybe I have no idea what has happened in the last several hours.
Maybe I should lay off the black rum, but it's just so delicious to me!

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I mean, not bothering to read.
God help them in 8 and 16 bit RPGs.

Or they're just impatient and haven't advanced the story quite enough to actually find the necessary items.
Or, you know, like me, they're drunk. I still read, and can remember the stuff before I sleep, but once I DO sleep... maybe I have no idea what has happened in the last several hours.
Maybe I should lay off the black rum, but it's just so delicious to me!
Ha ha, you just made me think of old text explorer games, written in BASIC. :LOL:
"You are in a dark room. There is a door to the North and a door to the West."
How do I get out of the room!!? Where is the door!!?? :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(Made me want a shot of spiced rum, now! (y))
Robin told you how they did it the last time, maybe you should repeat the process. ;)
LMFAO! As if on cue... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Techn0magier

Epicurus

May 5, 2017
I originally played this game a couple updates ago for a quick fap to the pretty good artwork. I kept coming back to play the actual game. I wish there were more adult games like this. Having both good artwork and a good story that doesn't just revolve around sex. This game is an adventure game with a little spice, unlike most other games I've played being a sex game with a splash of gameplay.

I will keep coming back to this one if for nothing else but the story and gameplay.

Reactions: Bongmaster69

Parrotmaster

Feb 13, 2017
How do you use the pot at the lake? The quest log says "I have the pot. Next stop, the lake.".
I tried both the dock where you fish and the other side where you have a "<!>" that lets you infinitely fight mobs but I can't ever use the pot.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
plot very good at the beginning, but bad to the end with boring tech zones and card searching

upd: actually not as bad as i expected with first look

Last edited:

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
How do you use the pot at the lake? The quest log says "I have the pot. Next stop, the lake.".
I tried both the dock where you fish and the other side where you have a "<!>" that lets you infinitely fight mobs but I can't ever use the pot.
Your use the pot for that only once.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes