Feb 26, 2019
Not gonna lie, this game's replay value is disgusting. I understand that good things come in time and sometimes patience is a virtue and I'm not asking you to rush your product but I really enjoy the way this game came along and I thoroughly look forward to a finished piece.

pumpkin55

Jul 27, 2021
hi im loving this game so much! i will soon become patreon for this game for sure. the animations are amazing and the art is so good. i cant wait to see whats in the next update.

btw anyone knows how to get all scenes ? im missing one from lily and 2 scenes from Mia and 1 morale scene from robin. if anybody knows how to get them i would apreciate!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
hi im loving this game so much! i will soon become patreon for this game for sure. the animations are amazing and the art is so good. i cant wait to see whats in the next update.

btw anyone knows how to get all scenes ? im missing one from lily and 2 scenes from Mia and 1 morale scene from robin. if anybody knows how to get them i would apreciate!
Depends which ones you need.
Which 1 are you missing for Lily? Probably need to invite her to take a bath, in the new bathhouse.
Which 2 for Mia & which morale scene for Robin are you missing?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
This game is so good! I love exploring mysteries! Too bad all those thots are ruining it! Why can't MC just say no to them?

• Haha
Reactions: Rory Smith

aeyntie

Jul 31, 2020
I'm experiencing a weird bug where the wheat keeps replanting itself, harvesting it doesn't give food and I can't plant the glow flowers to progress the story :(

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
I'm experiencing a weird bug where the wheat keeps replanting itself, harvesting it doesn't give food and I can't plant the glow flowers to progress the story :(
Are you on Android? It seems like only people on android have issues.

Pepsicrush

Feb 6, 2018
Not sure why but I can't get the incest patch. I've downloaded from both sources and when I try extracting the file I get an error that the file is corrupted. I've tried multiple times and can't seem to extract the patch from the zip file. Anyone else having this issue?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure why but I can't get the incest patch. I've downloaded from both sources and when I try extracting the file I get an error that the file is corrupted. I've tried multiple times and can't seem to extract the patch from the zip file. Anyone else having this issue?
You need to upgrade your WinRAR and or 7zip.
WinRAR:
7zip:

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes