a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Got this error, traceback can anyone get it to the dev please.
There was 2-3 in a roll.

metaxabas

Apr 8, 2020
Can anyone else recommend me some games similar to this? Mist and LoML are some of the best games i have played. Sorry if not the good place to post this.

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
I was playing this for the first time yesterday. I really like this game. It grew on me fast. I made it up to the point where Mia had just finished renovating the basement for Lily and she was showing it to me. After Mia and I had finished "celebrating" Mia's hard work in the basement, Lily showed up and there was a conversation. During that conversation, immediately after Lily says "Don't stress yourself, I need time to set up." I get a traceback error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't really know anything about them and I am assuming all of the above information was unnecessary. But I thought I would include it as a point of reference for when the error occurred for me.

Here is the traceback.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
395games_Rathieu can you please add the dialogue window trasparency? It would make scenes much better
I know it's a very late reply but you can use one of the dialogue mods I made if your interested. They change the background and slightly edit the name position so it isn't so far away from the dialogue text.

• Hey there
Reactions: matthewB

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
This game is INCREDIBLE o_O
The dialogues are good, the story is intriguing, I really want to know what happens next, and on top of that the girls are beautiful and the sex scenes are good! (maybe a bit more would have been nice but the story was so enjoyable that for once I was "distracted" :p).
Incredible, incredible, incredible.
Really kudos.
Can't wait to see it completed.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I know it's a very late reply but you can use one of the dialogue mods I made if your interested. They change the background and slightly edit the name position so it isn't so far away from the dialogue text.

do they work with all renpy games?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
do they work with all renpy games?
Its unlikely unless the dialogue and name box are exactly the same. I did the realignment and made the textbox specifically for this game. I guess it can't hurt to try it. Be aware though that if the game is not in an archive using the semi version will overwrite the original textbox so make a back up if you intend to try it on something else.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1627303816360.png

The development of 0.7.2 is coming along nicely and I am already able to see the finish line. Let's talk about what is new in the game, but before that, a small tangent.

I quickly wanted to thank everyone for all the feedback and bug reports and just nice comments I've gotten here, on F95, on and on Discord. It's a whole lot and I am really happy about it. I am reading it all, even if I am not responding directly. It's just a lot and especially feedback is something that I don't always want to answer with some random promises, instead I want to implement changes and show them with the next update. But as I said, I am reading it and I thank you all for participating so much!

Everything new:

• The rework of Robins early game scenes and dialogue is almost done. I've remade everything up to the point where you enter the lodge, from here on out I am gonna change less, but I have to adjust a bunch of stuff so it all make sense.
  • I've remade 3 scenes of her up until now.
  • I've changed the exp system so you get acces to it much earlier in the game.
  • And I've also reworked the exp system and the training system. In the future you will get stamina through exp and not training in the garden.
  • I've started implementing an option to do some stargazing with the girls.
  • And I've rewritten some of Robins fireplace events to fit the new early game.
  • I've also changed some of the menus to include a scrollbar, this will be noticeable with Robins fieplace events, nothing big though.
So a lot has actually happened and I made some really good progress. Now comes the tweaking part though and that will take a lot of time. I'll have to do a lot of changes and minor adjustments to later parts of the game to account for the changes in the early game. That will take time. And I also have a few of Robins scenes left to be improved and brought up to my current standard.

I am confident that the game will be better afterwards and the early introduction of Robin into the game will make a bit more fun and won't be as awkward as it was before in some parts. As well as a generally better flowing early game with less repetition.

That is pretty much all for now. You'll hear from me again soon, stay safe!

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes