Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What happened to her boobs then? :p
Perhaps she was tired of the back pain and creepy old guys perving on her enormous boobs that she underwent breast reduction surgery when she turned 18 so that her breasts would finally match her small frame.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Of course. But the girl is like a flat chested midget in this game wearing a school uniform. I don't like to play games that cater to pedos and force everyone to enjoy that too.
"Then don't play it". Even though it is not catering to the ones you said it does. The only catering here is for erotic horror fans, or people who like a good story.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Of course. But the girl is like a flat chested midget in this game wearing a school uniform. I don't like to play games that cater to pedos and force everyone to enjoy that too.
you need to get out of the house and look at normal women more. There are plenty of older women who have smaller boobs and smaller bodies. And not everyone turns into a fat blob as they age, you just have to eat right and stay in shape.

W0WM4ST3R

May 18, 2017
How do I get the bottom left scene for Mia? I've been running around trying everything I can think of.
SnapShot 4798.png I have every other scene except this one.

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Pledged on Patreon. Amazing game! Love the art. Love the management mechanics. The characters are interesting (Robin is still my favourite!). Also, the music and ambient sounds are very well selected and implemented.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
you need to get out of the house and look at normal women more. There are plenty of older women who have smaller boobs and smaller bodies. And not everyone turns into a fat blob as they age, you just have to eat right and stay in shape.
some people have started to believe the f95 myth that milf = 6 ft tall and huge tits and ass

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes