sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm hoping I can get someone's help. The torture segment causes me to experience... rather unpleasant physical symptoms. I tried to power through the scenes and died and got reset back to the beginning of the sequence.

A few weeks have passed and I think I'm able to try again. But I'll need to go fast and preferentially clear the segment in a single pass. I personally can't afford to explore the limits of training vs. resting as would be my normal strategy.

Can anyone give me a basic walkthrough? Are there health minimums I should try to hit or something?

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
I'm hoping I can get someone's help. The torture segment causes me to experience... rather unpleasant physical symptoms. I tried to power through the scenes and died and got reset back to the beginning of the sequence.

A few weeks have passed and I think I'm able to try again. But I'll need to go fast and preferentially clear the segment in a single pass. I personally can't afford to explore the limits of training vs. resting as would be my normal strategy.

Can anyone give me a basic walkthrough? Are there health minimums I should try to hit or something?
Keep sleeping until your health are stamina are full. It will take a bit, but you need to train your skills as well. Just keep repeat sleeping and training. Highly recommended you sleep until you get full health and stamina after each event. Save often.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Keep sleeping until your health are stamina are full. It will take a bit, but you need to train your skills as well. Just keep repeat sleeping and training. Highly recommended you sleep until you get full health and stamina after each event. Save often.
Saving isn't going to matter. If I get reset, I'm going to have to put the game down. If I take too long in real time, I'll have to put the game down. At that point, I might take the code apart and add a shortcut once I calm down.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Saving isn't going to matter. If I get reset, I'm going to have to put the game down. If I take too long in real time, I'll have to put the game down. At that point, I might take the code apart and add a shortcut once I calm down.
I mean sleep in the game. Not in real life. click or push in the "!" I don't understand, Are you on android or laptop/windows? Saving is useful, just incase.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
The graphics are so good. The skin texture, how the girl's body shakes when you pound them; but then you see their face... its weird. The faces dont match the amount details their body has, atleast for me. Sister looks better graphically overall compared to other two cabin girls.

Still great game and awesome story. New idea instead of your typical zombie outbreaks

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018

Is it the entire section that is giving you problems? Not just the graphics but the situation? (I might have underestimated how problematic the section might be for some. I would gladly look for ways to allow skipping it without losing any of the story.)

Apr 22, 2019
Is it the entire section that is giving you problems? Not just the graphics but the situation? (I might have underestimated how problematic the section might be for some. I would gladly look for ways to allow skipping it without losing any of the story.)
A 2nd choice with her sitting on your face would be a good compromise :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The problem is my own rather than the game's; the trouble is definitely between monitor and keyboard. I wouldn't worry about changing the game.

Reactions: caju

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
395games... You are truly an awesome creator. You actually take care of issues, and responding in the forums. I've never seen a VN creator take such care. Thank you. The one gamer seems like the only one with a big issue. It seems like it is a rare case.

Last edited:

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Hello Dev, I thought it about time for A family building plan.
[The game has the potential to write a new chapter after the conflict with the director]

Reactions: SonofOrion

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Usually, at the beginning of the game, the author gives some tips on how to navigate in the game. Among other things, "hit the H key" to see the whole screen without text.
i haven't played a lot of these games but i don't think i have seen that ever.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes