Piss_Bottles

Aug 23, 2020
I'm getting a navigation bug. Whenever i click on a location to go to (bedroom, living room, farm) my options disappear. I am soft locked in the cellar after the event with robin after first going in there.

hieulo

Aug 28, 2020
does anyone stuck at the quest: "I should keep exploring"?
the left arrow which will lead to the tunnel is now disappeared @@ and i cant go to the tunnel

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
how do i get a natural stone?
Follow the story line. What stone are you talking about? One you have to dig for in the yard? Or the there you keep going straight in the woods; until you get to the lake; and click or go right; then chop down a tree then cross it; then turn left; if you don't automatically find it when you get there.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Man Imagine the plot twist if Noreia is actually your great grandparent or something... Yes, meaning the M.C. is like a demigod or something.

Knyazev

Aug 2, 2017
Guys, who can tell me the version, last version I have finished was when you tryin' to return your sister and it ends in the
funicular. What version it was?

Jan 9, 2019
ok i'm addicted to this game
HE IS INCREDIBLE

I just met and I can't stop playing

I loved the mechanics and characters
The story is very captivating too

I think the only downside is the small amount of female characters and +18 scenes with them
But other than that, I loved the game ♥

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Did you manage to figure out? I also can't get past "What happened in the forest?" Quest.
Then look around, in the forest.
Can't remember which location, but it's either by the petrol station - I think there was a road on the right, as you approach, or it's the other way on the road, towards the Lodge - there's a left hand turn as you approach there.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes