Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 58.jpg

And another Monday Update. The last two weeks were quite uneventful and I made good progress.

Everything new:

• I basically finished writing 95% of the dialogue. It is pretty much done, I am only leaving a small portion for later (I have my reasons^^).
  • I made the renders and animations to go with the story. Those are also 95% done.
  • I also made and implemented the bathhouse you have already started working on and that will be finished in 0.7.1
  • And I animated and rendered the first scene of the update. You can get a small peek at it on the Discord.
  • I also did some other things, but mentioning that stuff might spoil it, so I wont.
That is pretty much it. The list isn't long but I finished the biggest chunk of the content. The next weeks will be spend on scenes, polish, bugtesting and getting those last 5% done, which will take some extra brainpower.

I won't be able to finish the update this june, as I only have two more weeks to go and animating the scenes just takes a lot of time, but it will definitely come out in july and most likely the earlier half of it.

Until then, stay safe!

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
Are there games like this without sex? I was kind of pissed of by the second girl that looks like a teenager. It seems impossible to continue the story without getting naughty with her.

nllotsm

Feb 18, 2018
can anyone upload their save file before the the "enter the tree" option near the end? i forgot to save after i selected the option and was sent back 2 hours back.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Im so hyped for the update
Indeed. It will be awesome to see the new additions, and receive some new answers. However, best not to rush the dude. He is working hard. Depending on how us the players' mind works, it could actually be better. You know the whole anticipation thing.

Reactions: BegoneThrot

forpor4

May 3, 2020
Anyone know the time it takes between updates? I'd love to know when to expect a new update. Love this game especially the story and animations. This game in my top 5 games for sure.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Anyone know the time it takes between updates? I'd love to know when to expect a new update. Love this game especially the story and animations. This game in my top 5 games for sure.
Release is projected for early-mid July.
Time between updates varies, but there have been 16 versions since Dec 2019, 16.5 months ago.
Roughly one per month since the game was first posted here.
Scroll up 15 posts above yours for more detail on upcoming, the Dev Update is there.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes