TMS3000

Aug 31, 2020
This is a really great game. However, I noticed after switching to a new computer that the animations for this and other renpy games no longer work. Anyone know a fix or can refer me to some help?

Edit: So apparently audio plays a big factor into these games running correctly. You need at least an audio device to be connected for the animations to work. Welp im stupid i guess. Still a wonderful game tho

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2019
Currently just got to the part where you finally bang Robin after she gives you a cure for the arm magic stuff, lemme go ahead and ask, is the satyr/demon lady on the cover art an integral part or is it like "here's one scene lol" cause tbf that's probably the biggest reason I downloaded this. Still like the story and will play for that but the thing that got me was mist demon lady.

May 14, 2020
Currently just got to the part where you finally bang Robin after she gives you a cure for the arm magic stuff, lemme go ahead and ask, is the satyr/demon lady on the cover art an integral part or is it like "here's one scene lol" cause tbf that's probably the biggest reason I downloaded this. Still like the story and will play for that but the thing that got me was mist demon lady.
She is an integral part, and has become even more so in the last part of the story.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Why spoil it by asking? Take the time to enjoy it. Embrace the surprises, and feels/emotion(s).

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Yes she is definitely part of the story, plenty of fun events ahead of you if you keep playing :)

okayig

Apr 9, 2020
when i try to open the newer updates the game opens then shows a black screen then closes the game any ideas to solve this?

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
This is the one where the Loli is just a flat chested girl yeah? I remember playing something like this but not sure if its this exact one.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
"Flat chested" isn't even accurate, just small breasted. None of the girls in this game could pass for prepubescent if that's what you're looking for, though half of them are petite and babyfaced enough that they will probably still be getting carded into their 30s. (If civilization still exists somewhere out there beyond the mist, of course.)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1638811338106.png

Alright. Time for another Monday Update. This one is short and simple, but I also made really good progress. I am now 100% certain that I can manage to release 0.8.1 later this month.
Everything new:
  • I wrote a bunch of dialogue. I'd estimate that 60% of it is done.
  • I animated and rendered 2 of the 4 scenes that will be in the update. For both of them you can see a tiny preview in the #preview-teaser Discord channel.
  • I made a bunch of new 3D Vegetation models.
  • And used them for some new areas in the forest. You can see a picture of it above.
  • And a bunch of miscellaneous small stuff that would be tedious and pointless to list separately.
And that is it already. Short in text, but a lot in terms of content. With that the update made a huge step forward and now everything that is left is execution. A few more backgrounds that I will make today and then dialogue and 2 more scenes. Afterwards polish, grammar, bug fixes. The usual stuff.
I'll be honest with you. In the first few weeks after my move I still had trouble adapting and keeping up with my usual routines and wasn't able to develop the update as consistently and efficiently as I wanted to. I told myself that wasn't the case, but now I know that it definitely was. Now I've finally settled in for good and am feeling much better. I'll definitely be able to let you play 0.8.1 before the new year arrives.
You'll hear from me in the next Update and there's most likely also a new Devlog coming up after I didn't write one for quite some time. That is it from me and I wish you all a good week!

Last edited:

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
New fan of your game here!

Really love that you went with your unique(? Pardon if theres other games with animations like these but for me this is a unique art style so if im wrong dont hold it against me) I mean hell everything this game offers is so ifferent than the 100+ games i tried dfrom this site whether they be abanonded in development or complete most of them were one of two styles of animations ive seen,

You do great things the small sequences (which you can skip) which play out like a video of the MC walking into somewhere (most games do this in a transition and its not that good and you o offer a skip button which is great but i love them!) these are really immersive! the story is amazing! i really like it, fantasy/magic feel with the sci/fi muckup by bigshot scientists trying to create something great (tryin not to spoil and not much is still clear)

Characters are great their personalities well developed, mainly robin omes to mind but all of them so far grew in their way some more some less but it gives so much more depth to the story

Im really happy ive stumbled on this gem when i was feeling like so many games are just copy paste from each other same assets same styles same stories even at some points... this all feels so FRESH!

I am curious about your other game and now after getting to the final part of this one i am thinking of playing it but considering it said you were still not experience ( im paraphrasing i might be wrong with your wording) and the ending is abrupt and you are not too satisfied kept me from trying it ill wait a while before playing it but i hope maybe you will do some small epilogue for it or ending correction(?)

Anyway this has so many ++++++ from me i am just happy i found it keep it up!

[EDIT] Small question remember picking up a pipe in the tunnels and MC says only thing you can read of it is UX571DF an mc says could it be something, just wanna know is that like some easter egg a refference or im just paranoid lul

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 687 Votes