fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Patch Notes | MIST [v0.6.1]
And here they finally are. The patch notes for 0.6.1 The download links will follow in a few minutes.
Save compatibility:

Should work completely fine.
New Content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Content changes:
Fixes:

Notes:
It is finally done. took quite a while, but I am happy with the result. This update might be called 0.6.1, but it is definitely more than just a small update. On top of that it finally concludes the "Lily Ark" if you want to call it that. But I'll say more about future updates on Monday.

And now I will go to sleep. Enjoy the game!

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Great, but it's a pity that I can play it only in a week

and I have a question, did anyone translate it into Russian?

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I hope it is translated for thoes who need or want Russian Language.
The bottom line is that no one has translated the author's last game (almost, I don't have time to edit the text to finally post its translation), but it's clear that the game is not the most popular. And this game has been on the main site for a long time, and I haven't heard anything about its translation

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
How do i use the patreon code?
You need to progress the story a short while. A specially marked choice will be present (top option). click on it, and type thisisit. but I think you might need the patch. Somewhere in the first couple of pages of replies, there is a photo. I think it in when you are in her room the second or third time in there, but not sure. Hope this helps, if not ask me again, and I'll go through and find the answer. I will say it is early on, a little in.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
You need to progress the story a short while. A specially marked choice will be present (top option). click on it, and type thisisit. but I think you might need the patch. Somewhere in the first couple of pages of replies, there is a photo. I think it in when you are in her room the second or third time in there, but not sure. Hope this helps, if not ask me again, and I'll go through and find the answer. I will say it is early on, a little in.
How do i use the patreon code?
You need to talk to Robin in her room and select - support. I opened it after MC apologized to Robin, or when he started training. Well, the main thing. this event is a one-time event

Reactions: SonofOrion
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes