Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
Fun game, I don't mind the grind either, it's not too excessive.

But for me, WAYYYYY too much dialogue. Like every single scene has far too many lines, too much banter and just non essential words. I'm all for content but this game takes it to a whole new level of "I press the button as fast as I can because even though there's 700 lines of speech I'm not actually missing anything."

Woo. Sorry. Had to get it out there.

MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020

Finally the first Monday Update of the new year. I have a few things to share apart from just the usual report. But let us begin with exactly that. This is what I did last week.
Everything new:
  • I already mentioned that I put in additional content into the update because it wasn't like I wanted it before. That new content is now pretty much fully implemented and with that I am about 90% done with all dialogue.
  • That also means that I already did a few spell checks on the existing dialogue as well, so that is also pretty much done.
  • I also animated and rendered the next scene. This took a lot of time. I'll tell you why a bit further down in the post. With that I have 3 scenes done, but I still want a fourth for this update.
  • And I also kept making new animations for the story.
  • On top of that I had do do some new things in the code, nothing huge, but it took time. It was necessary to introduce a few small new mechanics into this update. (Pretty much part of the additional content I added.)
That means 0.6.1 is close to completion. And I will release it next week. I am sorry that this update takes so long, but I just needed the break and on top of that, I lost some time doing scene Nr 3.
And that is because I've tried some new things making my animations. The experimentation took quite some time, but I think the result looks better than what I did until now. It was definitely worth it. And if you are interested, you can take an early look.
I am making a new channel on the Discord server, where I will simply share pictures from my daily work with you. Very randomly and I am not planning anything big, but maybe it will interest some. And I will also sometimes use that channel to give a small glimpse into one of the new scenes before the update goes live. Obviously that channel will contain spoilers, so be warned. And if you also want to share pictures there, feel free to do so. Not sure if anyone wants to, but the possibility is there.
And that is all I have to say right now. Until next week!
If you ever want help with any spell checking, grammar, or dialogue drop me a line. I'm happy to help.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
This is a very excellent game. Worth it. Although, I think D & 3d's would be in interesting "thisisit" patch. But could be just me. Either way this is well worth it. Worth everything. *** Edited Later. I believe it can be done with in the rules. The Main Character's age is never given. Meaning for example, Say Robin is 22. Add 18, and you get 40. Meaning the oldest was bron when the M.C. was 18. If, you get my meaning. Hopefully this is not against the rules.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2017
So are you doing this to be "clever," or were you unobservant enough to not see the update right above your post?
That was the Patreon post from the 12th of January and was only reposted by MrFingers on the 18th. So since the 12th was last week the new release should come out this week

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Thanks for seeing that. It seems strange to have people asking "update when" in so many threads within hours of each other.
Update when?

ouch! ouch! quit hitting me! ouch! no! not the Tazer! don't taze me bro!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(sorry, I'm a bad person, I couldn't help myself :LOL:)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol when I was a child my parents always used to say "use your eyes & your ears, before you use your mouth."
People not using search function & then asking a question that's been answered multiple times is bad enough, but when the update is reposted in the post directly above the person asking when the update will be, that's a new one. :ROFLMAO:

hasslethehoff

Jun 13, 2020
lol when I was a child my parents always used to say "use your eyes & your ears, before you use your mouth."
People not using search function & then asking a question that's been answered multiple times is bad enough, but when the update is reposted in the post directly above the person asking when the update will be, that's a new one. :ROFLMAO:
no time to look back, coom first ask questions later

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Omg this game is sooo good. Story animations characters. Everything is very beautiful. I can't stop playing.Normally I only play these games for the story but this time it all attracted me. Their conversations with The Eye are excellent. And I loved the atmosphere in the game. Keep up the good work dude. 10/10

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
There is an option 'Leave Dungeon' (looks like early text that hasn't been changed) in one of the menus that will take you home without having to use all your stamina. I can't tell you exactly where it is because I've had to uninstall the game due to my shitty Samsung tablet having fuck all storage internally, and games won't run off a SD card.
Part of the reason is because of how Google did android, another aspect is how encryption is now being done compared to previous years.

There are programs however, that will do a move and link though. Link2SD being one of them. I'm not advocating any such programs because I've never used them, so use at your own discretion.

Reactions: paradroid
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes