Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Incest ?
It was there and i mist it ore its new ?

Besides i dont realy se the place fore it in the story , so can somone giwe me a sample please .
Becouse i might try it fore story if somone recomend it.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Incest ?
It was there and i mist it ore its new ?

Besides i dont realy se the place fore it in the story , so can somone giwe me a sample please .
Becouse i might try it fore story if somone recomend it.
Lily is the MC's sister

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
Fun play through - story is interesting enough for these types of games and I personally enjoyed the grind to get better stats when that was an option. Main criticism is that I found quite a few typos while playing through; if you're lacking a spellchecker I'd be willing to help with that.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I have the two open quests:
"we need grain to start our field" -> "Search in the forest for the plant"
and
"The axe would still be great" -> "I should keep it in mind. But who knows when I can fix it."
but I cannot find out how to continue with any of them. I searched everything in the forest but am not able to find the plant. And also dont know how to continue with the axe. Stamina is on current max value.

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
I have the two open quests:
"we need grain to start our field" -> "Search in the forest for the plant"
and
"The axe would still be great" -> "I should keep it in mind. But who knows when I can fix it."
but I cannot find out how to continue with any of them. I searched everything in the forest but am not able to find the plant. And also dont know how to continue with the axe. Stamina is on current max value.
Try exploring down the road.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Try exploring down the road.
Got that now. I tried that before but diddnt had enough stamina. I think you have to hope to just face small shadows.

However. I'm stuck again. The Quest says "Get the Wood with Mia". I clicked her, I tried to explore, but I cannot seem to get her with me.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Got that now. I tried that before but diddnt had enough stamina. I think you have to hope to just face small shadows.

However. I'm stuck again. The Quest says "Get the Wood with Mia". I clicked her, I tried to explore, but I cannot seem to get her with me.
You need to go to the location with the tent and turn right

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is this Daz. I looks like it but then it also looks like nothing I saw before.
Blender.
I am using Blender for everything. But using Unity would also be possible. That means the animations are still prerendered if they are in Ren'Py though. So it is perfectly possible to use Unity for the animations. In the end they are all just movie files. The difference is that Blender is a modelling software and Unity is a game engine. I guess it comes down to personal preference. Now I don't know what ZanithOne is doing so I can only tell you what I know.
What's the horror like in this game?
I like horror but jumpscares and stuff pisses me off beyond belief.
Horror is not really jump scares, it's more the setting and the mood. I guess it's a little subjective, maybe the monsters spawning could surprise you & give you a little jump, but there's no real major jumpscare moments.
You encounter possessed creatures and their otherwordly leader, but it's more implied horror in the overall theme & setting of the game, than cheap shocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker
Nov 25, 2020
Horror is not really jump scares, it's more the setting and the mood. I guess it's a little subjective, maybe the monsters spawning could surprise you & give you a little jump, but there's no real major jumpscare moments.
You encounter possessed creatures and their otherwordly leader, but it's more implied horror in the overall theme & setting of the game, than cheap shocks.
Glad to hear it's not obnoxious "horror" like fnaf or something. I guess the "mild horror" tag is a giveaway but as you said horror is subjective.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Glad to hear it's not obnoxious "horror" like fnaf or something. I guess the "mild horror" tag is a giveaway but as you said horror is subjective.
If you need a more accurate description of how horror works in games, you can watch the video "страшно вырубай" (scary, turn of ) from Stopgame. But the problem is that they are in Russian, and whether someone translated them into English, i do not know.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
How do you return home from an expedition? Do you HAVE to max out your stamina?
It's advisable to raise stamina & health significantly, so that you can travel further & fight more.
You return home automatically once stamina expires. So travel until you have no more, then you get taken home.

Reactions: Rain90

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
How do you return home from an expedition? Do you HAVE to max out your stamina?
There is an option 'Leave Dungeon' (looks like early text that hasn't been changed) in one of the menus that will take you home without having to use all your stamina. I can't tell you exactly where it is because I've had to uninstall the game due to my shitty Samsung tablet having fuck all storage internally, and games won't run off a SD card.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes