Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Wow, I really liked this game so far. It took me a good while to get to where you stopped at.
I see some people complains about some of the grind in this game. While this is a survive type game which normally has grind in them.
Have them name one game made by big companies that does not have grind in them. I have never played a game that has zero grind to any of their game no matter the company that made them.
I also have not seen them complaining about the grind part of the sex in the game LOL.
The only complaining I would have is when is the next update going to be out. :)

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
I think this game has a lot of untapped potential, with the right amount of horror / suspense on it.

However, I do think that combat could be more rewarding, specially against higher level enemies.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Is there a full save for this?

I had played this on an old pc but I really can't be bothered to grind to the end again. I recall it being very grindy and long.

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a full save for this?

I had played this on an old pc but I really can't be bothered to grind to the end again. I recall it being very grindy and long.
3 Saves for you just in case you want to see some of the story in between versions. 2-1 is just before you meet Lilly in the hospital. 2-4 is just before escaping with Lilly (you just need to go to both the next areas in the vent). 2-6 is complete save (as far as i know).

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
3 Saves for you just in case you want to see some of the story in between versions. 2-1 is just before you meet Lilly in the hospital. 2-4 is just before escaping with Lilly (you just need to go to both the next areas in the vent). 2-6 is complete save (as far as i know).
Bro that was very Chad of you.

Aug 17, 2020

Finally the first Monday Update of the new year. I have a few things to share apart from just the usual report. But let us begin with exactly that. This is what I did last week.
Everything new:
  • I already mentioned that I put in additional content into the update because it wasn't like I wanted it before. That new content is now pretty much fully implemented and with that I am about 90% done with all dialogue.
  • That also means that I already did a few spell checks on the existing dialogue as well, so that is also pretty much done.
  • I also animated and rendered the next scene. This took a lot of time. I'll tell you why a bit further down in the post. With that I have 3 scenes done, but I still want a fourth for this update.
  • And I also kept making new animations for the story.
  • On top of that I had do do some new things in the code, nothing huge, but it took time. It was necessary to introduce a few small new mechanics into this update. (Pretty much part of the additional content I added.)
That means 0.6.1 is close to completion. And I will release it next week. I am sorry that this update takes so long, but I just needed the break and on top of that, I lost some time doing scene Nr 3.
And that is because I've tried some new things making my animations. The experimentation took quite some time, but I think the result looks better than what I did until now. It was definitely worth it. And if you are interested, you can take an early look.
I am making a new channel on the Discord server, where I will simply share pictures from my daily work with you. Very randomly and I am not planning anything big, but maybe it will interest some. And I will also sometimes use that channel to give a small glimpse into one of the new scenes before the update goes live. Obviously that channel will contain spoilers, so be warned. And if you also want to share pictures there, feel free to do so. Not sure if anyone wants to, but the possibility is there.
And that is all I have to say right now. Until next week!

qapao

Jun 24, 2020
how and where do we put the saves? the game files "saves" didnt seem to worka nd I cant find a folder in appdata

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Quite interesting, but the beginning is very long. You reach the city in 2-4 hours and a ton of plot falls out on you

how and where do we put the saves? the game files "saves" didnt seem to worka nd I cant find a folder in appdata
C:\Users\"name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ProjectMist

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I've played the game again after like a year of not playing, and I am not impressed.

Animations are still stiff as hell, which wouldn't be that much of an issue if the game had a good story or good dialogue, neither of which it possesses, all of the female characters act and talk like morons because it's written by a dude who has never held a woman's hand ever, and the game is plagued by a pointless amount of grind still.

Just..ugh.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes