Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I fear having a specific forum for complaining about NTR and furries wouldn't help, Staimh. These guys just want to make people who like things they don't like uncomfortable, or are once burned far too shy and start seeing their new phobia everywhere. The very fact that they're bringing up NTR in a thread about a game with literally one surviving male in the entire human population is honestly pretty solid evidence of that.
People shouting "we don't want NTR in this game" on F95... well, 99,99999999% they're guys who see NTR everywhere. They're guys who simply DO NOT WANT any male character in the game except the MC.

They shout: "NTR! this is OUTRAGEOUS" everytime a female character doesn't throw herself in the arms of the MC. This is so damn sad, you know.

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Not sure if my game is bugged or broken but i cant seem to progress passed lilly cell training scenes i run out of stamina 1 short for training 4/5 by the second visit and leads to game over and restart the mini game again.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
People shouting "we don't want NTR in this game" on F95... well, 99,99999999% they're guys who see NTR everywhere. They're guys who simply DO NOT WANT any male character in the game except the MC.

They shout: "NTR! this is OUTRAGEOUS" everytime a female character doesn't throw herself in the arms of the MC. This is so damn sad, you know.
The real cuck is the one who can't let his bro have some hot ass of his own.

But more on topic

Didn't the Dev say at some point that there was to be pregnancy in this one? When's that going to happen?
Not, erm, because I want to knock up the spicy petite bookish girl, but...

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
Not sure if my game is bugged or broken but i cant seem to progress passed lilly cell training scenes i run out of stamina 1 short for training 4/5 by the second visit and leads to game over and restart the mini game again.
You have to sleep while you still have stamina. Doing so lets you recover more health. Enough to survive the torture sessions.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I've put this update off long enough, but finally i did it now.
initially played it without the patch, but there were so many hints, so that I used it after all.
was a good decision, it just feelt right.:)

i find a bug where the portrait from Lily was not displayed correctly on the location where she has just been.
only towards the end it was displayed correctly.
it's just a small thing which does not affect the flow of the game.

all in all a great game so far...i love It.:love:

Reactions: Ruslan1

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
the footjob could be identified as a light femdom scene, but this was to my liking. :love:

the scene with the hammer was only there to break him, so my interpretation...nothing unusual:unsure:
the horror element is well placed and fits the theme of the game:cool:.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
the footjob could be identified as a light femdom scene, but this was to my liking. :love:

the scene with the hammer was only there to break him, so my interpretation...nothing unusual:unsure:
the horror element is well placed and fits the theme of the game:cool:.
Footjob too not optional. I almost uninstalled it. Then there was another footjob with mia too. Stupid unavoidable crap
We can argue that hammer scene was important for story. Ok. But unavoidable footjob was just a ........!!

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
wait is it just me? i download the game yesterday play a bit . then today i play again background at Menu turn black and when ask Robin to test moral boost the screen is all black please help

Update........
weird I just press Shift and Enter to open the game it's work but HOW?

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How many bloody morons do we have here?

I guess a lot of F95 users think that Guantanamo and Argentinian torturers were practicing Femdom roleplay.
Yeah of course dude, everyone knows terrorist America rounded up were all hit on the head with a hammer by a small cute girl then given a standing footjob and name called.

Jun 28, 2017
so im probably just blind and passed over this but i was wondering if it's possible too apply that patch too the android version of the game?

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Yeah of course dude, everyone knows terrorist America rounded up were all hit on the head with a hammer by a small cute girl then given a standing footjob and name called.
Honestly, if you look at the personnel involved in those cases, that statement isn't overly far off. Just included picture taking, and a bit of rape and you are there. Granted, society at large consider it torture.

For all those that don't get it, the difference really is in actual fendom, the recipient is willing. So no, this isn't fendom, this is torture, if not attempted murder.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Specifically it's torture, attempted murder, and coercion on the part of the Director, since the girl who actually perpetrated the acts was, quite literally, not in control at the time. She can't be held responsible if she literally could not stop herself due to mind control.

So there's no fem there. It was, in fact, man-on-man torture. I forget how much control she had with the footjob though so I'm going to hesitate on calling it a gay footjob.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes