Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
People shouting "we don't want NTR in this game" on F95... well, 99,99999999% they're guys who see NTR everywhere. They're guys who simply DO NOT WANT any male character in the game except the MC.

They shout: "NTR! this is OUTRAGEOUS" everytime a female character doesn't throw herself in the arms of the MC. This is so damn sad, you know.
Absolutely agree, if the girl isn't even pursuing you and vice versa, it makes no sense for you to be the only guy to form a genuine relationship. Now if they start doing the usual cucking fantasy shit then I draw the line there obviously.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Cuckoldry as a fetish is about getting off to being cheated on. It's not NTR to be cheated on in itself, and it's not NTR for your girl to have relationships with other dudes that are non-sexual. Or other women, for that matter. Hooking up your bro with one of the harem girls you're not sleeping with, or have slept with and have decided not to continue banging, isn't NTR. And no matter how much acht-chan wants it to be so, cunnilingus isn't NTR. Had that discussion once, guy was a nutter. It's also not NTR if you're fucking both people involved, which is why NTR is literally impossible in this game. The only NPC the MC isn't spanking with his ballsack is a man who not only has to walk sideways through doorways lest he clothesline himself, but also is a guy who doesn't have a goddamn penis. Who the fuck is sexually threatened by dickless Tavros Nitram?

Phew.

Anyway, in the interests of getting off the NTR topic, where's our impreg fetish, dev-kun? I wanna wanna want it!

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
I found this game through the Featured games slider on the main page of this forum.
So far I've just reached the City, and am suprised how much content there is so far. I expected a low key survival horror game, what I got was unexpectedly wholesome and fun to play. I have had an issue where the animation when you find a new inventory item is out of sync with its 'mask' that separates it from the background, but that is probably more an issue with the old Samsung Tablet I'm playing it on (it also reallly struggles with the animations)

I'm loving the game so far, keep up the good work!

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
// People shouting "we don't want NTR in this game" on F95... well, 99,99999999% they're guys who see NTR everywhere. They're guys who simply DO
NOT WANT any male character in the game except the MC.

They shout: "NTR! this is OUTRAGEOUS" everytime a female character doesn't throw herself in the arms of the MC. This is so damn sad, you know. ,\\
Absolutely agree, if the girl isn't even pursuing you and vice versa, it makes no sense for you to be the only guy to form a genuine relationship. Now if they start doing the usual cucking fantasy shit then I draw the line there obviously.
.......... Comments from "beta" peoples. nothing else!!
Play something like bully / reparations etc. Mist is not for u guys!!

Last edited:
Reactions: genthrow

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Not to mention a huge part of the story is all the other males are monsters now. So who would they throw themselves at unless there bi or something.

Reactions: Wolfeinsam

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well der dude, the monsters aren't attacking the girls, they try to get to fuck them.
Well, I'm far from being an expert in the matter, but that sound as rape to me, not NTR. But the fans/hatters never lets that some tiny issues stop them from filling post after post with arguments. Truly, the never ending story.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, I'm far from being an expert in the matter, but that sound as rape to me, not NTR. But the fans/hatters never lets that some tiny issues stop them from filling post after post with arguments. Truly, the never ending story.
Sounds like you are not familiar with jokes, I wasn't being serious.
It's what happens when you have something so decisive, like retards saying your sisters foot job is femdom.

Reactions: Scyra and GaboCAP

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I played through this again recently and I have noticed that while the animations are smooth and clean some of them don't really match up. Like even when your dominating Robin your face fucking her and its like your making love to her mouth.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Sounds like you are not familiar with jokes, I wasn't being serious.
It's what happens when you have something so decisive, like retards saying your sisters foot job is femdom.
Sorry, sometimes it's hard to say where some statement is a joke or not. In my defence, we're talking about things as "MC's sister give him a footjob" or "Some shadow thingies want to fuck MC's friends". We're way out normal topics.

• Haha
Reactions: Trapezio

michael heerings

Jul 28, 2017
most promising rpg I've seen so far. The scenes are beautiful but I do suggest to have something along the lines of akabur's princess trainer system that would be neat. Also more upgrades for home base and more items along the way would make it great. keep up the fantastic work don't burn yourself out and have as much fun with it as we all have.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes