• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
No, is only 6 pm :Kappa:

I don't check Patreon often as before during this period

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wait you changed your name, and I don't either, but I have it to email.
Just checking, your usually so fast dude, and its over 3 hours.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm sure this is a dumb question, but I wanted to confirm
Do I need to reenter the incest code "thisisit" if I use and old save, if I do how do I do that

and quick heads up, there are new scenes for Mia and Robin

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I'm sure this is a dumb question, but I wanted to confirm
Do I need to reenter the incest code "thisisit" if I use and old save, if I do how do I do that

and quick heads up, there are new scenes for Mia and Robin
The code is obsolete, it doesn't have any use in 0.6.2 anymore. The incest comes through the fanpatch via Lewdpatcher.

Reactions: Anon4321

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh thank god the old saves work. I spent a week catching back up to current content. While i love the game and it's story, it's very time consuming. Well it took me week because i was playing blind and not knowing what to do. It probably wouldn't take me as long since i know what to do.

Anyway I'm going to check out this update. I know there's not much until the next big update but i still want to play to keep up to date. Also now that i caught up and never got to say it. I'll say my favorite girl is Noreia. Robin was my favorite but after i reached Noreia and experienced all that captured stuff she is definitely best girl. After her it's Lily who's now tied with Robin and then Mia.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Man this is one of those legit good adult games, to the point where I can't wait to see how it all gets resolved.
Not sure how much is left of the story, but I might hold back until the end - and that is the best compliment I can give the dev, for the animaton is great!

metiu

Jan 15, 2018
How do you prepare tea with Mia? Robin is the only option I get.
Hang out with her in the evening using the sofa in the living room (I think I clicked Event 6), and you'll unlock the option to ask Mia to help you next time you make tea. You also need to hang out with Robin in the sofa (last event) to unlock her new morale boosting scene

Reactions: Forgotted
4.60 star(s) 680 Votes