Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
hahahaha sorry bout that got too honest there im new here that was my first comment on this site but is it really bad if i say what i did i mean its the point of the hentai game right? it makes you hard lmao
You can call me a pervert, but I still like the plot in these games, and the graphics and scenes are secondary. As for the comments, people usually write general impressions,as well as the positive aspects of the game and its shortcomings, and of course talk about the work itself.(I especially liked these discussions in KonosubAss, the second chapter has a sweet ending, and I translated it even sweeter, as a result, a lot of people discussed it.)

ckaint

Feb 27, 2020
You can call me a pervert, but I still like the plot in these games, and the graphics and scenes are secondary. As for the comments, people usually write general impressions,as well as the positive aspects of the game and its shortcomings, and of course talk about the work itself.(I especially liked these discussions in KonosubAss, the second chapter has a sweet ending, and I translated it even sweeter, as a result, a lot of people discussed it.)
you're right i forgot to mention the plot it was solid as f

Reactions: Bob-of-Rovia

Diego2112

Jun 17, 2020
Yeah, what he says :D. I test all encounters with a save that has only the minimal amount of exp that you would get from advancing the story. No grinding involved. Of course it is possible to grind to make things easier for yourself.

And stealth does need to be changed a bit. Not sure yet what I am gonna do or when though.
Then you must have played a very different version than I did. I advanced as the game progressed, but EXP gain never changed--enemies never gave more or less EXP, while the EXP requirements to reach the next level increased dramatically. VERY occasionally, I'll kill an enemy and it'd flash up "I learned more than normal!"

All of that, on top of managing the curse level AND the food levels, and all of that AFTER having to spend the first hour and a half to two hours busting out basic fetch quests just to get to see nipples.

Again, it's a great game, has a great story, and I *do* very much look forward to where it's going. But I have a great difficulty classing it as a sex game/hentai game. It's more of a survival/horror game with some lewd scenes thrown in as an afterthought (very well done, very well animated, beautiful scenes, to be sure).

If I'm not mistaken, when you open the improvement of skills, the game says that you do not need to grind them. And in general, I agree, because if you rewind a little, I wrote that the final battle of the current version of me required quite a bit, and to be precise, only 3 levels of health. Well, the stealth is yes, there is no sense above 1, since the increase in moves will only be at levels that give a new integer when dividing 100 by the number of noise.
You're not mistaken about it saying that. Which is what took me off about it. I booted it up to fap, not to spend time constantly struggling against the environment and what it threw at me. The fact that, in order to beat the groups towards the end I had to level health and stamina PLUS have the morale bonus active, and could then only do one per day? I mean, again, as you say, this is a hentai game. I came here to get my rocks off, not to spend 5+ hours leveling, getting "too tired/anticipating my warm bed/it's too dangerous need to drop my loot and run."

It is clear that the author is making a hentai game, but end your praise with such a comment is not very good.
Ah, right. Not allowed to voice opinions. Next time I'll be sure and keep it to myself (that's sarcasm, in case you missed it, I don't really care what you think about my opinion). Because of that comment, I won't be bothered to respond to you further in the future. You've rather poisoned the well, as it were, deciding that because I have a complaint, I shouldnae be allowed to voice it or that's somehow "not very good." Sod off with that, mate. We're done here.

Reactions: cakeny

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Then you must have played a very different version than I did. I advanced as the game progressed, but EXP gain never changed--enemies never gave more or less EXP, while the EXP requirements to reach the next level increased dramatically. VERY occasionally, I'll kill an enemy and it'd flash up "I learned more than normal!"
He doesn't say that it should. His post had literally nothing to do with XP gain changing.
He's saying that he has a test case save, where he's played through without doing any grinding at all. Only gaining the amount of XP that comes naturally through story progression.
He uses this to test that the encounters in the story can still be beaten, even if a player does zero grinding of stats.

Ah, right. Not allowed to voice opinions. Next time I'll be sure and keep it to myself (that's sarcasm, in case you missed it, I don't really care what you think about my opinion). Because of that comment, I won't be bothered to respond to you further in the future. You've rather poisoned the well, as it were, deciding that because I have a complaint, I shouldnae be allowed to voice it or that's somehow "not very good." Sod off with that, mate. We're done here.
Think you went off a little early there.
Did you not notice the part where that response was to a different user (ckaint) & a different post? Not yours.:FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob-of-Rovia

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
You're not mistaken about it saying that. Which is what took me off about it. I booted it up to fap, not to spend time constantly struggling against the environment and what it threw at me. The fact that, in order to beat the groups towards the end I had to level health and stamina PLUS have the morale bonus active, and could then only do one per day? I mean, again, as you say, this is a hentai game. I came here to get my rocks off, not to spend 5+ hours leveling, getting "too tired/anticipating my warm bed/it's too dangerous need to drop my loot and run."
You must have misunderstood me. I didn't write what you're saying at all. I clearly wrote that the game does not require any skill grinding at all, since you will increase the energy in the story, and for battles you just need to use your inventory correctly, and if you read the dialogues, you would know that MC at the moment, wants to use magic, which allows you to beat the crowds of enemies without cost. And what we have on a naked character - 10 magic charges for 80 damage, 2 shotgun charges for 80 and an axe for 40/80 for 0/40 energy. That's more than enough. Moreover, as I have repeatedly mentioned, the final battle was similar to the battles with groups of monsters and I lost a pitiful 120 health, which is equivalent to 3 levels and 2 heavy attacks.
any saves for after i break out of that weird torture place?
Here, save before you come to the house with Lily.

tallon carter

Jul 14, 2018
You must have misunderstood me. I didn't write what you're saying at all. I clearly wrote that the game does not require any skill grinding at all, since you will increase the energy in the story, and for battles you just need to use your inventory correctly, and if you read the dialogues, you would know that MC at the moment, wants to use magic, which allows you to beat the crowds of enemies without cost. And what we have on a naked character - 10 magic charges for 80 damage, 2 shotgun charges for 80 and an axe for 40/80 for 0/40 energy. That's more than enough. Moreover, as I have repeatedly mentioned, the final battle was similar to the battles with groups of monsters and I lost a pitiful 120 health, which is equivalent to 3 levels and 2 heavy attacks.

Here, save before you come to the house with Lily.
thanks! also how do i apply this save? thanks, big help!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
In your MIST main game folder\game\saves - you made need to create saves folder.
Copy the file into there.
It's currently titled 5-1, which means it will be on the 5th page of saves, in the 1st position, from the load/save menu.
You can change those numbers to change where it appears.

tallon carter

Jul 14, 2018
In your MIST main game folder\game\saves - you made need to create saves folder.
Copy the file into there.
It's currently titled 5-1, which means it will be on the 5th page of saves, in the 1st position, from the load/save menu.
You can change those numbers to change where it appears.
Thank you!!

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
For phones - Android/data/com.{game_name}/files/saves/ (I don't know if this is true, since I took the instructions from another site)
For your computer - if you didn't have any saves for this slot, just put it in the game's save folder. If you had a save, then go to the games folder where the game saves are stored, the path to the folders where you save games on Renpy C:\Users\ "User_name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\, then replace the save in the game folder, I have this ProjectMist-1572520246

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Just to be sure, I'd like to hereby express that I very much enjoy the game the way it currently is, and would not want the standard difficulty to be any easier.
It's been a great experience so far! :)
I haven't downloaded .61 yet because I felt the game got better when I spent some time immersing myself in it, so I'll wait until the next patch or two.
Also, thanks for the sig, random person on the internet many pages back.

Last edited:
Reactions: splamo

grohotor

May 15, 2020
slightly annoyed that i missed a morale scene with robin. any way to save edit the scene ?

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
By the way, since we have written quite a lot here + I don't really remember anyone throwing them, so here's a complete save of 4-2 before the start of the final quest, 4-3 at the time of accepting it, 4-4 after the battle (it's for the future, since after the end of the dialogue, the game ends)

Reactions: Repperx01
4.60 star(s) 687 Votes