whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This is a fairly high chance, since he still has the ability of a "crying angel" to materialize if you think about him.

If so, then you need to change the balance of pumping, since we need too much experience, if with strength and HP it wasn't so hard, then with stealth at +20 per level, it's tough. Of course, I tried to look for where this can be changed, but I either did not look there or I was looking for the wrong thing at all, since I only found the battle mechanics with its multipliers
Yeah, you're right. My Stealth skill is at Level 7 & it needs 80 to reach Level 8. Another +20 x 2, so 100 + 120, to reach Level 10 is too much.
Had forgotten the increase per level was so high for Stealth.

The quest log said I need to "raise all skills to level 1" but I don't know how to change the current skill. Do I have to wait until the current skill is maxed level for the update to change it?
Click the icon in the top left corner, then select the Status tab.
Click on the book icon in the middle and you can choose which Skill to train, from there.

Reactions: Zontany

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
The quest log said I need to "raise all skills to level 1" but I don't know how to change the current skill. Do I have to wait until the current skill is maxed level for the update to change it?
outside of the raid, open the character statistics menu and select the skill icon, then click on the square with the skill that you will pump

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Click the icon in the top left corner, then select the Status tab.
Click on the book icon in the middle and you can choose which Skill to train, from there.
outside of the raid, open the character statistics menu and select the skill icon, then click on the square with the skill that you will pump
I maxed out my attack but didn't know how to change. Thank you guys for letting me know.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Had forgotten the increase per level was so high for Stealth.
I apologize for the misinformation. There is still +10 and not +20, but still a lot, because if other skills increase by +5 and you feel a strong increase with each level, then here you get 1 gain at level 1, and the next only at level 6, after 175 experience, which is just cosmic values with an average experience per kill 3.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I apologize for the misinformation. There is still +10 and not +20, but still a lot, because if other skills increase by +5 and you feel a strong increase with each level, then here you get 1 gain at level 1, and the next only at level 6, after 175 experience, which is just cosmic values with an average experience per kill 3.
No worries. It's still crazily high. 80 to reach lvl 8, + 90 +100.
270/3 = 90 kills required to go from Level 7 - 10.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
*sees incest tag*
Is the incest Lesbian? Hetero incest is generally a turn-off for me.

*sees loli tag*
Is the loli content skippable/be disabled?
No and no, although it's not so much loli as it is more of "petite" type of physique and if you don't patch it the game use step-sister .

Diego2112

Jun 17, 2020
So this game is great, but man that stat grind is killer. Didn't even up my stealth past level 1 because of just how insane the EXP requirements are, need so much to advance the levels of things--more encounters==more stat gains.

IF I had one bit of advice, it'd be to either reduce the EXP requirement, or dole out more EXP per kill. Cause that's just... it's backbreaking.

ckaint

Feb 27, 2020
I'll see what the others have to say. Maybe I need to take out the small fail chance when gathering. But I thought I made a good job almost completely removing any real grind and putting in lot's of non repetitive content. I was a bit surprised by your comment tbh. I hop I didn't offend you. :D
your game is amazing not as grindy as any game ive encountered in my life if i have to say the difficulty is easy will i did finish the game 5 to 6 hours i think it got longer cuz i fap every h-scenes cant help it the animation sa just amazing

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
So this game is great, but man that stat grind is killer. Didn't even up my stealth past level 1 because of just how insane the EXP requirements are, need so much to advance the levels of things--more encounters==more stat gains.

IF I had one bit of advice, it'd be to either reduce the EXP requirement, or dole out more EXP per kill. Cause that's just... it's backbreaking.
If I'm not mistaken, when you open the improvement of skills, the game says that you do not need to grind them. And in general, I agree, because if you rewind a little, I wrote that the final battle of the current version of me required quite a bit, and to be precise, only 3 levels of health. Well, the stealth is yes, there is no sense above 1, since the increase in moves will only be at levels that give a new integer when dividing 100 by the number of noise.
your game is amazing not as grindy as any game ive encountered in my life if i have to say the difficulty is easy will i did finish the game 5 to 6 hours i think it got longer cuz i fap every h-scenes cant help it the animation sa just amazing
It is clear that the author is making a hentai game, but end your praise with such a comment is not very good.

Last edited:

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, when you open the improvement of skills, you are told that you do not need to grind them. And in general, I agree, because if you rewind a little, I wrote that the final battle of the current version of me required quite a bit, and to be precise, only 3 levels of health. Well, yes, stealth, there is no sense above 1, since the increase in moves will only be on moves that give a new integer when dividing 100 by the number of noise.
Yeah, what he says :D. I test all encounters with a save that has only the minimal amount of exp that you would get from advancing the story. No grinding involved. Of course it is possible to grind to make things easier for yourself.

And stealth does need to be changed a bit. Not sure yet what I am gonna do or when though.

Reactions: syh653

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, what he says :D. I test all encounters with a save that has only the minimal amount of exp that you would get from advancing the story. No grinding involved. Of course it is possible to grind to make things easier for yourself.

And stealth does need to be changed a bit. Not sure yet what I am gonna do or when though.
as an option, the experience can be left the same, but for the level to give not 1%, but 2% and put the maximum level of 5, as a result of which we will get a boost each level

ckaint

Feb 27, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, when you open the improvement of skills, the game says that you do not need to grind them. And in general, I agree, because if you rewind a little, I wrote that the final battle of the current version of me required quite a bit, and to be precise, only 3 levels of health. Well, the stealth is yes, there is no sense above 1, since the increase in moves will only be at levels that give a new integer when dividing 100 by the number of noise.

It is clear that the author is making a hentai game, but end your praise with such a comment is not very good.
hahahaha sorry bout that got too honest there im new here that was my first comment on this site but is it really bad if i say what i did i mean its the point of the hentai game right? it makes you hard lmao

4.60 star(s) 685 Votes