• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Why thank you, kind sir.
Either way, I am with you on this, a nice breather hopefully, Lily giving us a footjob while at the same time Mia sucks our cock, and Robin uses a cucumber watching everything, that will piss off some snowflakes, then off to find, fight, free, and fuck Noeria.
Yeah, one day I will learn to get her name spelt right, today's episodes was brought to you by the number five-way, and the letters of dyslexic.
Mate, you're on a roll tonight! :ROFLMAO:
Could not agree more. Just need to add one of the girls going on top, to give the anti femdom crowd theirs too!

Reactions: Havik79

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Maybe, here's an idea, don't play games which contain fetishes that you don't like? (Especially as you seem to object to this one so strongly.)
This game is tagged with footjob.
If you don't like footjobs, don't play games that are tagged with footjob. <shrug>
It seems a far better solution than playing games that are clearly tagged with fetishes that you don't like, then complaining about them being there.
IIRC, that tag wasn't there when I first downloaded game. I don't recheck tags every time I download an update.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Ha ha ha, yeah, I'm here planning to build an extra room for Noreia when we don't even know if the cabin is still standing! :ROFLMAO:
Even if they did break down the wall, we all know who's going to fix it. On the edge, it would be very funny, they will fuck MC again and make him create a tree for the place of the wall. (sounds crazy, but why not)
IIRC, that tag wasn't there when I first downloaded game. I don't recheck tags every time I download an update.
Changelog is written for whom?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
ah right, yeah I suppose it wasn't added until the Lily scene.
Was a genuine suggestion that I thought might help, wasn't intended as an attack. Peace.

Morana

Apr 1, 2017
I'm putting an end to my forum lurking to say I love this game. Randomly decided to try it out and my usual expectations were completely exceeded. Cool setting that isn't just "guy fucks his neighborhood/school", the different artstyle surprisingly works and the characters and their interactions are truly great.
It may just end up being my favourite harem game of them all. (y)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Why was it even here anyways? What does it have to do with the VN/Game? The mods should remove it.
lol Was my post, just part of a conversation but had nothing to do with the game, at all.
Just idle chatter while waiting for next ep.
To be fair, this and your post should also be removed, using the same reasoning. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HunterSeeker

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
lol Was my post, just part of a conversation but had nothing to do with the game, at all.
Just idle chatter while waiting for next ep.
To be fair, this and your post should also be removed, using the same reasoning. :ROFLMAO:
done more or less.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Great game.

As a side, lol to the moron who brought up the McDonald's coffee case. That poster is a stereotypical idiot who reads the title of an article and then makes up stories and assumptions to to support their biased ideas instead of actually reading the article to understand what is actually happening.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol me moron
OK, anyway, how do we think we're getting Noreia back? Next ep is probably gonna be coming up with a plan for that, so let the speculation begin!
Presumably she's in the dome, so I guess this is gonna be a recon and stealth retrieval

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
lol me moron
OK, anyway, how do we think we're getting Noreia back? Next ep is probably gonna be coming up with a plan for that, so let the speculation begin!
Presumably she's in the dome, so I guess this is gonna be a recon and stealth retrieval
I'm more inclined to the option that he just stupidly surrender to him, well, or he will be caught (again). And so, most likely, the passage will be connected with the hospital, because it's not for nothing that we were shown a secret (perhaps this was mentioned in the dialogues with Lily, but I'm only on the first and I'm too lazy to reread them all)

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I read front to back sorry, its called an education.
Well, if you'd continued to do so & read all the way, using that education, you'd have seen that the topic was no longer active & had not been for 4 days. There was no need for you to revive it, ironically by complaining about it being OT.

Reactions: cakeny

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm more inclined to the option that he just stupidly surrender to him, well, or he will be caught (again). And so, most likely, the passage will be connected with the hospital, because it's not for nothing that we were shown a secret (perhaps this was mentioned in the dialogues with Lily, but I'm only on the first and I'm too lazy to reread them all)
MC surrenders to/gets caught by Director, gets taken to the place where Noreia's imprisoned & gets locked up again, but breaks them both out?
Yeah, can see that, although it's quite similar to the previous escape with Lilly.
I'm hoping that the Stealth skill will get some use, other than increasing the amount of steps you can travel before getting attacked. If we can sneak in and see what's going on, we can get a better plan of attack. We can still end up getting caught, so could then lead to your option, too. (y)

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
We can still end up getting caught
This is a fairly high chance, since he still has the ability of a "crying angel" to materialize if you think about him.
I'm hoping that the Stealth skill will get some use, other than increasing the amount of steps you can travel before getting attacked.
If so, then you need to change the balance of pumping, since we need too much experience, if with strength and HP it wasn't so hard, then with stealth at +20 per level, it's tough. Of course, I tried to look for where this can be changed, but I either did not look there or I was looking for the wrong thing at all, since I only found the battle mechanics with its multipliers

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The quest log said I need to "raise all skills to level 1" but I don't know how to change the current skill. Do I have to wait until the current skill is maxed level for the update to change it?

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes