Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I got this far and now nothing more happens. Mist01.png

I have gone everywhere and done everything I can find. I cant access the road yet. All I can do is collect mushrooms and go fishing. and I have had all 3 conversations with Robin and no 4th option has presented itself. I did the garden scene also and found the rock which is not a wet stone(this is actually the last non gathering/fishing thing that happend). Any suggestions would be helpful or did the game somehow break?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I got this far and now nothing more happens.

I have gone everywhere and done everything I can find. I cant access the road yet. All I can do is collect mushrooms and go fishing. and I have had all 3 conversations with Robin and no 4th option has presented itself. I did the garden scene also and found the rock which is not a wet stone(this is actually the last non gathering/fishing thing that happend). Any suggestions would be helpful or did the game somehow break?
Game did not break. You just have not progressed enough, yet.
Use the search function, try searching for "whetstone".
Try this previous response to the question.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I got this far and now nothing more happens. View attachment 1087920

The game says, spend time with Robin - in the evening, sit on a chair by the fireplace and talk to her. The desired dialog will be on the third or fourth time, if I'm not mistaken

Use the search function, try searching for "whetstone".
He still won't find it, there is a need to save Mia, and he is only at the moment of training (or a little further)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
He still won't find it, there is a need to save Mia, and he is only at the moment of training (or a little further)
Yeah, hasn't got the hotel unlocked yet, by the looks of it.
Quite a bit to do, before actually gaining the sharpener.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Thanks for the quick replies but even in the evening there are only the same 3 options to conversation. There are no new things to talk about. So do I just talk about the same things over and over again till I get enough "time" with her or is there some kind of trigger event I'm missing?

Edit: Just noticed you said 3rd or 4th time. I will try it a couple more times and see what happens.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for the quick replies but even in the evening there are only the same 3 options to conversation. There are no new things to talk about. So do I just talk about the same things over and over again till I get enough "time" with her or is there some kind of trigger event I'm missing?
Are you choosing the option to "Spend time with" her? You need to click on the armchair for this.
Not the other option of clicking on her, when she's on the sofa.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Edit: Just noticed you said 3rd or 4th time. I will try it a couple more times and see what happens.
As whichone correctly said, you should talk to her in the evening by the fireplace, and not through a dialogue through her model. And as for the dialogs, the developer did a great thing that you can now choose which dialog to launch, so if you have a new dialog that you haven't activated yet, it will be Bright gray (I don't know how to describe it correctly), and if you've already read it, it will be dim. So just go through all the dialogues by the fireplace and you will pass on

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
thanks its working now. yeah I forgot about the armchair dialogs. Things are moving along smoothly again. :)

possum1

May 17, 2018
i've been playing for just an hour and i already want to ditch robin in the middle of the forest to rot. :FacePalm:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i've been playing for just an hour and i already want to ditch robin in the middle of the forest to rot. :FacePalm:
Yeah, few people have that initial reaction.
Don't forget, she's a scared young girl who you've just met & taken back to your house in the woods.
Nothing there to creep her out, right? lol
You get to know her over time & she warms up to you. You'll even find another side to her that you can quite enjoy! (y)

possum1

May 17, 2018
Yeah, few people have that initial reaction.
Don't forget, she's a scared young girl who you've just met & taken back to your house in the woods.
Nothing there to creep her out, right? lol
You get to know her over time & she warms up to you. You'll even find another side to her that you can quite enjoy! (y)
i dont know man, in a situation where theres monsters everywhere outside and where the other person literally puts his/her life on the line to get you to eat food and survive and just wants to have a conversation, ignoring that person outright over some paranoia-driven fear is just plain ungrateful. i'm still going to play this for a bit, but i'm probably going to just ignore this woman.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i dont know man, in a situation where theres monsters everywhere outside and where the other person literally puts his/her life on the line to get you to eat food and survive and just wants to have a conversation, ignoring that person outright over some paranoia-driven fear is just plain ungrateful. i'm still going to play this for a bit, but i'm probably going to just ignore this woman.
I don't think living through an apocalypse makes it paranoia, really?
It's a pretty real fear. Everyone has died and turned to supernatural creatures. This is not an every day experience. lol
Up pops a random bloke who says come and stay at my cabin in the woods, with just me.
Then he starts touching her up.
I'd be more suprised if she wasn't suspicious of our intent and motives.

As I said, it's just her initial reaction. Spend time with her and get to know her, that settles her fears & she comes to respect and appreciate the MC,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seen a lot of others who didn't like her early game character come to enjoy her once they got to know her.
Give her a bit of time, she'll be an important part of your harem team! (y)

Last edited:

possum1

May 17, 2018
I don't think living through an apocalypse makes it paranoia, really?
It's a pretty real fear. Everyone has died and turned to supernatural creatures. This is not an every day experience. lol
Up pops a random bloke who says come and stay at my cabin in the woods, with just me.
Then he starts touching her up.
I'd be more suprised if she wasn't suspicious of our intent and motives.

As I said, it's just her initial reaction. Spend time with her and get to know her, that settles her fears & she comes to respect and appreciate the MC,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seen a lot of others who didn't like her early game character come to enjoy her once they got to know her.
Give her a bit of time, she'll be an important part of your harem team! (y)
as a premise, i didnt open the spoiler, since i'm going to continue the game.. but i'm just going to say, it is paranoia-driven.

she's avoiding him because she believes straight up he's some kind of rapist molester or w/e, when everything that happened till that point doesnt really hint at that. the guy helped her, accepted to let her just stay at home when she could've made both their lives easier by guiding him to her tent, just so she could save herself from feeling some fear, and almost died for it.

despite that, she still believes him to be some insane maniac? not even a shadow of doubt on that idea? if that's not paranoia, than i dont know what is.

as for the groping, she was the one offering, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
she's avoiding him because she believes straight up he's some kind of rapist molester or w/e, when everything that happened till that point doesnt really hint at that. the guy helped her, accepted to let her just stay at home when she could've made both their lives easier by guiding him to her tent, just so she could save herself from feeling some fear, and almost died for it.

despite that, she still believes him to be some insane maniac? not even a shadow of doubt on that idea? if that's not paranoia, than i dont know what is.
I don't remember if you've already been told this, but only a man can become a Shadow, which is why she's afraid of the MC. Well, if you talk to her, she will say that she is a village girl who has very few friends

possum1

May 17, 2018
I don't remember if you've already been told this, but only a man can become a Shadow, which is why she's afraid of the MC. Well, if you talk to her, she will say that she is a village girl who has very few friends
erm... i didnt get to that part yet... i just made her talk to me with the fish... tho i dont think that would be a factor in her initial reaction to everything happening. as for her backstory, is it really alright to completely ignore the person risking his life to get her food over it? unless she lived in a part of the world where the concept of gratitude is not recognized, that just shows she's a spoiled ungrateful person.

edit: gave it another hour, cant stand the bitch anymore lol. im out.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
Top tier animations, some of the best I've seen on f95. I've skipped over this game several times and wasn't expecting something this good, definitely deserves more attention, likes and support.

Reactions: caju

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol the contrast between 2 views there makes me chuckle.
One man's meat is another man's gravy. :ROFLMAO:

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I'm kinda curious.... We will only get 4 girls (Robin, Mia, Lily, and... well, our dearest unknown sort of goddess that I can't recall her name)? Or there will be plans for secondary / extras girls? I couldn't care if another main girl joined us tho. The animation, faces and everything is beautiful <3

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
erm... i didnt get to that part yet... i just made her talk to me with the fish... tho i dont think that would be a factor in her initial reaction to everything happening. as for her backstory, is it really alright to completely ignore the person risking his life to get her food over it? unless she lived in a part of the world where the concept of gratitude is not recognized, that just shows she's a spoiled ungrateful person.

edit: gave it another hour, cant stand the bitch anymore lol. im out.
I will tell you this much. I felt the same way as you but I stuck it out and got past that point. I am glad I did. The Robin character gets much much better and the story does as well. I recommend you stick it out as well. It really does turn out to be quite fun and I'm pretty sure you will come to like Robin later on.

Reactions: whichone

jessetechno

Dec 19, 2019
MIST [v0.6a] 395games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 315 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 297 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
So did you make one for MIST? I am not seeing it on the list. I only ask because I need one very badly. Im stuck as hell on this game and I'm dying to know what happens next!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes