paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Due to the specifics of the android, it can not be delivered in such a banal way. To do this, you need to compile the game together with this patch, so you need to ask someone who knows how to do it
Damn, thanks for the quick answer anyway.

I take it the 0.6.0a android version on the main page had the patch, because it threw me that suddenly Lily was my childhood friend instead of my Sis.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Damn, thanks for the quick answer anyway.

I take it the 0.6.0a android version on the main page had the patch, because it threw me that suddenly Lily was my childhood friend instead of my Sis.
Apparently, the official Android version has now been uploaded here. If you have access to a PC, you can try to compile it yourself through the official Renpy program. I could try it myself, but I don't have access to a normal PC, and I'm not really a programmer, I just know how to read code and write it a little

Reactions: paradroid

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think they're cattails, there're some videos online about "fake hotdogs".
Yeah, I thought they were bulrushes.
Can def see the hot-dog now, though! :ROFLMAO:
Reminds me of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I couldn't see it for ages, it just looked like a wall.
Once I saw it, I couldn't not see it! lol
Same with the hot-dogs now! :ROFLMAO:

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, I thought they were bulrushes.
Can def see the hot-dog now, though! :ROFLMAO:
Reminds me of the
I couldn't see it for ages, it just looked like a wall.
Once I saw it, I couldn't not see it! lol
Same with the hot-dogs now! :ROFLMAO:
there is already a problem with the image quality, since I have met those on which the contrast was higher and the illusion was clearly visible

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
there is already a problem with the image quality, since I have met those on which the contrast was higher and the illusion was clearly visible
lol yeah, can see that one. But, because I can see his eyes through the slit, it makes me have to look for it, to see it.
The hot-dogs are just there now, even though I know they're rushes. I can only see them as hot-dogs. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
how do you unlock the new 6.2 scene ? got to the end of the story section for the patch and dont see anyway to get em.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
how do you unlock the new 6.2 scene ? got to the end of the story section for the patch and dont see anyway to get em.
To start, perform all the dialogues by the fireplace (there seems to be a maximum relationship)
Mia - drink tea and ask her to help (the option will appear only after the second cup, if you have not activated this event before)
Robin - talk to her by the fireplace and choose a dialogue - another way

jessetechno

Dec 19, 2019
Did you try simply selecting "Talk", rather than "Spend the night", when you click on her?
It says that you need to "talk to her", maybe it literally means to choose that option?
What does the Quest Log say?
I tried talking but all the talking points are grayed out because that are complete.
Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 4.34.54 PM.png

as to the quests:
Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 4.36.36 PM.png

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I tried talking but all the talking points are grayed out because that are complete.
View attachment 1096945

as to the quests:
View attachment 1096946
It says talk to Robin but the image shows Mia.
What happens when you click on Robin and choose "Talk"?

Looking at that image and seeing 99857 food, you've presumably used an editor?
Did you edit the girls' Affection level?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: caju
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes