Leo666

Mar 4, 2018
Does anyone know hot to get a old file? i think the last vercion i play vas the 0.5 but am not dure or its it better to star from 0

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
amazing game any other games this good?
a tale of eden
but it is relatively short, 4-6 hours (purely from the amount of text I judge)
Does anyone know hot to get a old file? i think the last vercion i play vas the 0.5 but am not dure or its it better to star from 0
If you're talking about saving, then they are stored in this path Android/data/com.{game_name}/files/saves/
And on your computer, your saves are automatically saved to a folder with all the saves from games on the Ren'py. So there is no need to transfer anything there
How do i save my game??? (i just started playing and don't rly know anything)
If you are on a PC, you can right-click to open the in-game menu and save it. If you are from android, then there should be a bar at the bottom with quick transitions, in it you can select the item saved. (if there isn't one. then activate a dialog with someone, it will definitely be there), I can't say more, since I didn't play from the phone.

jessetechno

Dec 19, 2019
It says talk to Robin but the image shows Mia.
What happens when you click on Robin and choose "Talk"?

Looking at that image and seeing 99857 food, you've presumably used an editor?
Did you edit the girls' Affection level?
I only changes food, wood, and damage. I wasn't thrilled with the amount of time I was spending doing the side stuff.
Is there a chance that its because this is an old save?

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I only changes food, wood, and damage. I wasn't thrilled with the amount of time I was spending doing the side stuff.
Is there a chance that its because this is an old save?
logically, you broke Mia's task to build a fortification, as she begins to prepare wood for it before going to the city

TheAmorousDeviant

Nov 24, 2017
MIST [v0.6.2] [395games]

Original Size Win: 1,46 GB

Compressed Size Win: 414 MB (449 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Site warning as malware. Can anyone vouch for it? Pretty paranoid about viruses.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Site warning as malware. Can anyone vouch for it? Pretty paranoid about viruses.
It's a false positive. I got the same thing but nothing happened to my PC. It only says that because F95 is a bit of a pirate site so links coming from here often show that warning but it's nothing to worry about.

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Just starting playing this last night, on normal mode, and I just got to the part when the MC is chopping wood and saves Mia. Thought I was close to the end so I came on here to check the changelog. It looks like I only got to v0.2 storyline so far. Dude I still have so much to play, this game is awesome! :love:

Reactions: CptRexx

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's a false positive. I got the same thing but nothing happened to my PC. It only says that because F95 is a bit of a pirate site so links coming from here often show that warning but it's nothing to worry about.
I don't believe AV has any issue with the site, mine has never flagged anything.
It's usually just because most AV is done on file reputation.
As these executables don't have high volume usage, AV systems only receive low volume reports that it's OK.
Also because it's an executable without a verified producer = lower reputation.
Files which are under a certain usage reputation threshold produce a postive result by default which, as you rightly say, in cases like this, are false.
TheAmorousDeviant don't worry, just add it to your AV exceptions & you won't get a problem with it being quarantined for future releases.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's just lazy cheap asses using shitty AV like windows firewall, if people paid for a proper AV like KIS, there wouldn't be any problems.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I tested the game in the beginning, I have a lot of criticism because of the blocked version. After several months without having followed the updates, I download them to see what it gives now. I must say that I was bluffed by the big difference that there is, whether graphically and cinematically. I will certainly continue to follow it, very good work of the developer, a big bravo to him.

Reactions: CptRexx
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes