dpfmfl

Jun 28, 2018
Hey guys. I'm stuck again lol
I'm surely can go lake(probably) also can reach some road? Like who watching me.
There road I pick flowers for Robin. Anyways, I can reach til here now.
But nothing happen when I went to lake. I tried found everything from here.
Someone saying go to the dock, go to the fixed boards etc...
So I went to fishing spot, fixed boards and before arrive road spot (I guess is here the lake?)
But nothing happen anything lol... Of course I have a pot! Just can't do anything with this now
Guys help me plz

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
I'm surely can go lake(probably) also can reach some road? Like who watching me.
So I went to fishing spot, fixed boards and before arrive road spot (I guess is here the lake?)
But nothing happen anything lol... Of course I have a pot! Just can't do anything with this now
Guys help me plz
Check the quest log and read what's next to be done, areas that you have visted can be traveled further to unlock more events, unless you run out of energy, you still got enough of that to continue on ?

hansbones

Jul 20, 2017
Oh i figured it out, I got to the bridge.

You need to make sure to shoot the enemy otherwise it says "you are too tired"

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Guys help me plz
There is a 2nd part of the lake. From where you turn right to fish, don't turn right, go straight ahead to the very end.
What is your current objective?

dpfmfl

Jun 28, 2018
Check the quest log and read what's next to be done, areas that you have visted can be traveled further to unlock more events, unless you run out of energy, you still got enough of that to continue on ?
Already seen event with Robin with flowers after she gives BJ!. And someone watching? waiting? me behind trees with red eyes.
But I can't go straight. Maybe I should done about lake quest.
And quest log says "have spot, next stop, lake" this one. Another quest is about cut with spear? He saying keep in my mind blah blah..~
Anyways, I still have enough stamina

dpfmfl

Jun 28, 2018
There is a 2nd part of the lake. From where you turn right to fish, don't turn right, go straight ahead to the very end.
What is your current objective?
Yeah I think also there is lake as you said there place. But there doesn't have anything now. Even doesn't have ! this mark.
Quest log is "time to lure that shadow away" and "I have pot, next stop, lake"
I cannot do anything there lake now. Even I tried with morale with Robin many times before going forest. And I've done Roboin with flowers event seen. After this she gives BJ.

MaxGokue

Sep 28, 2019
MIST [v0.6.2] [395games]

Original Size Win: 1,46 GB

Compressed Size Win: 414 MB (449 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank u for uploading in pixeldrain.

Novel Lover

Sep 28, 2020
Gotta love the visual part of this game, I can imagine seeing the veins of your pp sticking through the skin layer of the girl's pusspuss when you stick it in

Reactions: Stella MudPie
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes