Stella MudPie

Sep 23, 2020
There are still some grinding parts in the game, whenever I think of this game, I see a sort of low end version of an apocolypse movie and that brings me the nostalgia from the good days , but other than that, scores a lot of points in graphics and the strategy for surviving is neat.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You don't need one, it is pretty straightforward, if you want cheats use dev console and use the cheats listed here.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Why I cannot go next? I have knife, old airgun and broken axe
Before I found shovel and made something with whetstone.
I don't remember correctly.
Question saying still looking for a whetstone and train like usually do.
Do I missed something?? Also I cannot go forward in the forest before go to the fishing.
Please help me
View attachment 1108267
You need to wait, and just continue. You find it after you save Mia. It is in her room. You need to build your stamina all the way up. then go fishing.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
No walkthrough/cheat/gallery mod?
Walkthrough: you have a perfect quest system, follow it, it's easy
cheats: download unren and use it ( commands are in this thread, use search function) ( how to use unren is explained in the section where u download it)
gallery: no need mod, just complete mission in-game and you'll unlock all ( talk to girls also outside missions)

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Do the choices or easy mode matter?
Apparently, there is nothing to do. Since this is just a choice and you will then be given either 10 food on normal difficulty, or 400 on easy difficulty. Of course, a separate label is allocated for this event, but I did not notice that the events themselves had any notes about the difficulty. (or maybe I was looking badly)

UNNI_FIED

Sep 21, 2020
Might be my device, but when some animated scenes starts playing, the game lags a bit and some frames are cut off, kind of annoying

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
It's pretty weird Mia said "It's like a lollipop" at her first HJ. But for first sex, it's not like her first time.
I remembered about Robin + I sent you the dialog itself from the game files. I can't say anything like that about Mia + search for the word "first" she only has quest dialogues.(or rather, almost, it is mentioned 8 times and not 1 is not related to her attitude to sex)

dpfmfl

Jun 28, 2018
You need to wait, and just continue. You find it after you save Mia. It is in her room. You need to build your stamina all the way up. then go fishing.
I think my stamina is enough. But cannot find Mia. Never seen yet lol
Can I have more than 180 stamina? If not I have full

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have try the game. But at the part where MC's sister catches him and they start torturing him, I stopped playing for a few weeks. I don't like that kind of thing (or rather none at all), so I decided that I was going to use Ctrl and skip all until the MC is free again and there is no torture. The only thing I have seen have been the conversations with Noeria (I have also skipped the footjob, it isn't exactly a fetish that I like and it was at least bordering on rape). Does anything relevant happen, before the MC free his sister, during encounters with her while she was poseesed?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have try the game. But at the part where MC's sister catches him and they start torturing him, I stopped playing for a few weeks. I don't like that kind of thing (or rather none at all), so I decided that I was going to use Ctrl and skip all until the MC is free again and there is no torture. The only thing I have seen have been the conversations with Noeria (I have also skipped the footjob, it isn't exactly a fetish that I like and it was at least bordering on rape). Does anything relevant happen, before the MC free his sister, during encounters with her while she was poseesed?
Mainly you learn more about that shadow with the blue horns controlling her and a bit of information about your relationship towards the girl.. the most important part of the game is learning magic and understanding both Noreia's character and power.

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.60 star(s) 688 Votes