whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, if the truth is true, most likely there will be a maze with a bunch of shadows (1-2 for the battle), well, a bunch of things that shed light on what is happening.
That's cool, I'm happy to have an episode that gives us some info on the origins of the mist!
Definitely interested to know what/how etc.
What power did the director tap into & how did he make this all happen...
Awesome, looking forward to finding out more!!

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
That's cool, I'm happy to have an episode that gives us some info on the origins of the mist!
Definitely interested to know what/how etc
In general, we can make a super conspiracy theory and link the author's past game with the current one. Like, director, this is one of the succubi who survived and moved to an alternate reality and now takes revenge on humanity.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
In general, we can make a super conspiracy theory and link the author's past game with the current one. Like, director, this is one of the succubi who survived and moved to an alternate reality and now takes revenge on humanity.
From Tale of Eden? Ha ha, yeah, that could be cool, too!
I'm guessing the director either found some ancient power source that transformed him, or created one with tech to simulate old power, somehow.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
From the funny things - it would be nice to see a reference to minecraft or Isaac (after all, the long-awaited update was recently released). Well, if the truth is true, most likely there will be a maze with a bunch of shadows (1-2 for the battle), well, a bunch of things that shed light on what is happening.
When I started playing minecraft I remember that there was a bug whereby the wagons accelerated when brushing instead of stopping. I remember we used it to create perpetual movements. Unfortunately in one of the last updates before finally releasing the game they fixed it.

A maze would be nice. As long as they don't catch the MC again and torture him I think it would be a nice addition.

Reactions: whichone

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You think right. It is better not to look for such a thing, it is the same as trypophobia, but only you will get worse results
It is often said that curiosity killed the cat, so we will leave the knowledge of what exactly guro means in a forgotten drawer. Although the fear of looking at very small and together holes has puzzled me.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Given what we learned about Noreia her physical body might be that tree that destroyed the dome (Worldtree).
And we already learned that the director lost his body duo to the mist even though he "mutated" stronger than the other shadows and was able to maintain a large portion of his previous self (From the shadow we encounter in the Gasstation we already suspected that some shadows at minimum were able to do that)... he also tries to merge his shadow with a real body again.

A bid morbide, but in the last Update we made our new base of Operation in the Morgue itself... though to be accurate we keep useing all our bases, since we travel the same distance each time... it's just not mentioned

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
just want to know how can i unlock the last morale for robin and some for mia
Thread search is your friend. (y)
Drink tea with each, in sequence you've written.
IIRC you might need to drink with Robin twice, before you can drink with Mia.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Anyone one knows what is the max level for health? Going the hard way trying to max all my stats for the next update but at lvl 41 I'm getting a bit tired now. Wish there more powerful weapons or at least you could carry more rounds for the shotgun.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Anyone one knows what is the max level for health? Going the hard way trying to max all my stats for the next update but at lvl 41 I'm getting a bit tired now. Wish there more powerful weapons or at least you could carry more rounds for the shotgun.
Not sure but mine's lvl 21 and have not run out.
Can't remember now, but have a feeling someone mentioned that the game adjusts to what you have.
Dev does a test run through on lowest possible health, to ensure it can be beaten at that level. Think it (damage) scales up as the player does.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes