dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Not sure but mine's lvl 21 and have not run out.
Can't remember now, but have a feeling someone mentioned that the game adjusts to what you have.
Dev does a test run through on lowest possible health, to ensure it can be beaten at that level. Think it (damage) scales up as the player does.
Damage still looks the same.. I'll stop at 45 if I don't hit max by then.

Reactions: whichone

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Lvl 45 and still no max, however I've noticed if you get a morale boost the night before and play with skip on you do (I do at least) get a big damage boost. It doesn't work for me any other way. Playing android version.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Lvl 45 and still no max, however I've noticed if you get a morale boost the night before and play with skip on you do (I do at least) get a big damage boost. It doesn't work for me any other way. Playing android version.
I looked at the code and will say briefly
Stealth - 10
Attack - 5
Health-no limit + it is selected automatically if other skills are pumped to the ceiling.

D

Deleted member 1371216

So let met get this straight. MC tells Robin she doesn't have to prostitute herself to him, Robin somehow gets upset by this and refuses talk with him or help him while she continues live in his house and eating his food in an apocalyptic setting? On top of that MC tries to apologize to her. The (microscopic) balls on the MC...

Game's setting and plot is really, really great but stuff like this really ruins the experience for me.

Reactions: Mossrock

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
So let met get this straight. MC tells Robin she doesn't have to prostitute herself to him, Robin somehow gets upset by this and refuses talk with him or help him while she continues live in his house and eating his food in an apocalyptic setting? On top of that MC tries to apologize to her. The (microscopic) balls on the MC...
what's funny, she then becomes one of the best characters (a rather strange phrase from a logical point of view, since we only have 5 characters and 2 of them do not affect us in any way yet)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Game's setting and plot is really, really great but stuff like this really ruins the experience for me.
Even funnier once she warms up to the MC she actually seeks to become his little Sex slave... as long as he appreciates her dureing the day ofc.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I think I already asked, but... What's gonna be the final (estimated) number of characters? Or we are only getting 4 girls? (Robin, Mia, the sis and... Well, the goddess that i can't remember his name). I think it could make the game pretty simple but beautiful.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think I already asked, but... What's gonna be the final (estimated) number of characters? Or we are only getting 4 girls? (Robin, Mia, the sis and... Well, the goddess that i can't remember his name). I think it could make the game pretty simple but beautiful.
It's been stated, many times.
Yes, 4 girls. Noreia is the Goddess. (y)

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Not too much really. But try both. Nothing but the food level changes.
I wrote, there is a difference only in 400 food on light and 10 on normal.
Anyone know how to pronounce the name "Noreia"? Is the I silent?
I don't really understand the meaning of your question, but if you're asking about the way she speaks-mentally, she has a connection with MC. And if it's about the pronunciation itself, then it's better to ask the developer.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I bounce between no-ray-uh and no-ree-uh. Can't decide.
To be honest, I would die laughing every time I read Noreia through -rее-, because it's too meme. Well, if look at it, it's much easier for me than for you, because in my language, it is pronounced unambiguously

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Do I have to restart from the beginning?I open the cellar,end the scene,then it just repeats.
Did you ever get an answer to this?
The Ren'py copy paste code crashed on me twice during the scenes and now I'm stuck at the cellar (as the scenes repeats) and I can't train stamina or fixing the axe. I have 8 or 9 air rifles...

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes